Come on, what's with the camera bump??

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
My LG V20 has a camera bump. Don't bother me. I'll just put a case on it and go. But doubt this will be what the note 8 will look like. I won't go by what any of those sites predict. I'll go by what Samsung says when they announce the note 8. I rarely look at these sites.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
Seriously, don't think twice about this. This Is just a render someone put together. Nothing more. I'm not sure where their intel came from. But, my conscience is telling me it's all bull. Just another random render to make people talk. Period.

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
The only way I'd believe a camera bump is if they incorporated some 4x optical zoom. However, I thought technology was going to bring us zoom without the bump?

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
The bump is my least concern now. Note 8 just feel very unexciting and totally will be thrashed by iPhone 8 at this moment

ThrottleJohnny

Trusted Member
Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I want my phone to be the Android equivalent or better of iPhone in terms of feature/new tech. If not it's hard to justify the same or higher price than iPhone.

Oh please. Apple isn't even in the same league as Sammy in terms of new tech.

It seems like we freak out every year before a new Note is announced. The "What ifs " rule this forum.

Last edited:

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
The bump is my least concern now. Note 8 just feel very unexciting and totally will be thrashed by iPhone 8 at this moment
I agree it is un-exciting and that there is some crossover between iPhone and Samsung, but the vast majority of users do not go back and forth between ecosystems. I'll probably get the Note 8 even though I am underwhelmed by it because I use the Pen a lot. I have no interest in iOS. If not the Note, it would be an alternate Android flagship.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
I want my phone to be the Android equivalent or better of iPhone in terms of feature/new tech. If not it's hard to justify the same or higher price than iPhone.
What will the iPhone 8 have that the Note 8 will not? Beside possibly the embedded FPS? Already the Note 8 beats it with the Pen and expandable storage (Im guessing - don't think iPhones ever have expandable storage).

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
I've been hanging out for note 8 since the 7 fiasco geez that was a brilliant phone. If the hunch back of Notre dame comes to fruition on the note 8 I reckon my s7 edge will be going for another year. That hunch back is plain ugly!