Costco: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

chig

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Any idea what they'll be doing for T-Mobile people?
I bought my Note 4 and 3 iPhone 6 from there 3 years ago, and with a business account, Costco will pay the taxes on the phones... Plus the TYLT accessories, and gift cards, made for a good deal

Beknatok

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Where are folks seeing a Costco deal for the Note 8? Website only shows deals on the S8/S8+. Expires in 3 days so if nothing else, I'd guess we'll see a pre-order deal up next week?

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know how it works with Verizon trade in. Can I buy at Costco and still trade in my phone to verizon?

cbeckstrand2

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
They had a banner add on the site for the Note preorder but it only showed it as in warehouse and it only had a Verizon logo. I can't see if now so they must have taking it down.

It was the same deal as the their current S8/S8+ but that also only shows Verizon and Sprint

aesop53

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site
I had a Note 4 that neeed to be replaced, so I got an S8+. These are the Verizon Upgrade rules.

Verizon will give you the phone at 1/2 price.

You need to have paid 50% of old phone before upgrade. You can pay the difference between 50% and your current balance in a lump sum and be eligible. The remaining balance is added to the new phone payments. So if you have 20 months remaining that balance is divided by 24 and added to the new phone cost.

My question is will you still have the 1/2 off price from Verizon with Costco?

Can you pay the 50% difference through Costco and can you use Executive Cash back to pay it?