Share photos taken on your Note 8!

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
that bacontoday website just got added to my favourites and I already have an idea for a jalapeño version of that bacon explosion thing lol

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Foggy morning in Rhode Island. I swear there's a bridge out there somewhere...

7453e9167b778fe68e421cdc68fb5cfd.jpg

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Not N8 related per say , but my twitter feed full of S9 unboxing promos for 25.2.18 ( not 2.25.18 as it actually said as that's just plain wrong :p )

Pretty much all of them are concentrated on the camera with the strap line "The camera re imagined". Hopefully bodes well for my N9 in September.:)

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Not N8 related per say , but my twitter feed full of S9 unboxing promos for 25.2.18 ( not 2.25.18 as it actually said as that's just plain wrong :p )

Pretty much all of them are concentrated on the camera with the strap line "The camera re imagined". Hopefully bodes well for my N9 in September.:)

Gonna be hard to ignore the S9. I've only ever had a few Notes but had all the S-line phones. Like you say though it should bode well for the Note 9 since it'll have everything S9 does plus more so just need to exercise some self restraint.

On another 'note' (excuse the pun) was that you over on the SKY forums too?

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Gonna be hard to ignore the S9. I've only ever had a few Notes but had all the S-line phones. Like you say though it should bode well for the Note 9 since it'll have everything S9 does plus more so just need to exercise some self restraint.

On another 'note' (excuse the pun) was that you over on the SKY forums too?

Yes, it was me.;)
Was semi excited when sky started doing mobiles / sims. Was a great opportunity for them to tie you into their ecosystem further with discounts etc for loyalty.

But it's just so expensive with no WiFi calling or VoLTE, it's waaaay behind.

I will try and excersise a modicum of restraint when the S9 comes out. But will probably end up trying it.:p

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
One of those days........
Boy, that looks so much like the insides of the old Fuji Multiloader Computed Radiography Cassette units I used to work on once in a while at the Hospital. Here's a picture from an on site training class that we had with one of our units.
Fuji_2a.jpg
...that's me, far right with the glasses and the white shirt and beard. (long before my back surgery :( )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez