Post homescreen screenshots taken on your Samsung Note 8!

thecaringkind

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
Samsung theme WP and I forgot the name of the icon pack...the 'experience' skin has been surprisingly useful for me as I usually go with Nova Launcher...
62a28a3b76e98bab20914cbd3b8946f8.jpg

7h3d34f0n3

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
Here is my home screen. Still trying stuff out so it will probably change.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170917-190102.jpg
    Screenshot_20170917-190102.jpg
    249.7 KB · Views: 32

ruivitorino

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I like it. What is the calendar widget you have, I really like that!

I'm curious as to what that calendar widget is as well

Made it with zooper. One module is a series with day of the month and the other is just text for the month. Rotate the text for month to have it to the left. Took some messing around to get it aligned from top to bottom but it fairly easy to do. I could have set the calendar to launch with a tap of the widget but I have a full month widget using aCalendar on my second screen for that so I can see any even through the month. Also using a different samsung theme to have the different navigation buttons which are more stock android. Material Design (Android 7+) is the theme. Nova is my launcher. I love using gestures with it on the home screen and having the google now panel to the left instead of how the stock launcher uses bixby. I set the weather panel in bixby to the top so I at least have a use for that button. I don't like a cluttered home screen so most important things are just a tap or swipe away.

This was my previous widget:

Screenshot_20170910-222729.jpg

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Made it with zooper. One module is a series with day of the month and the other is just text for the month. Rotate the text for month to have it to the left. Took some messing around to get it aligned from top to bottom but it fairly easy to do. I could have set the calendar to launch with a tap of the widget but I have a full month widget using aCalendar on my second screen for that so I can see any even through the month. Also using a different samsung theme to have the different navigation buttons which are more stock android. Material Design (Android 7+) is the theme. Nova is my launcher. I love using gestures with it on the home screen and having the google now panel to the left instead of how the stock launcher uses bixby. I set the weather panel in bixby to the top so I at least have a use for that button. I don't like a cluttered home screen so most important things are just a tap or swipe away.

This was my previous widget:

View attachment 268733

Thanks to you here is my new home screen. Took me a lot of fiddling to get it to my liking!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170918-112718.jpg
    Screenshot_20170918-112718.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burks