Ringke Wave Case

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Did anyone order the Ringke Wave Case for their Note 8 and if so, did it fit in ok and buttons work fine?
I won't get my Note for a week (hopefully)yet and if they don't fit, then I'm going to return and buy something else.
I know Jewels81's case didn't quite fit so I'm hoping to get feedback thanks.

lv2bsilly

May 23, 2011
Visit site
For those of you that bought the case, do you have a screen protector on it? I got a different Ringke case and it doesn't work with my Spigen Neo Flex protector, the Ringke case lifts the edges off the protector.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
For those of you that bought the case, do you have a screen protector on it? I got a different Ringke case and it doesn't work with my Spigen Neo Flex protector, the Ringke case lifts the edges off the protector.

Yelp my blue wave ringke case does the same. Which is why it is sitting in drawer. Thinking about sending it back now because of that.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Yelp my blue wave ringke case does the same. Which is why it is sitting in drawer. Thinking about sending it back now because of that.

I was thinking the same after buying the Samsung Rugged case, not much need for the Ringke if its going to kick up the Neo flex, is it OK to send back after opening the packaging?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I was thinking the same after buying the Samsung Rugged case, not much need for the Ringke if its going to kick up the Neo flex, is it OK to send back after opening the packaging?

Well depends on where you got it from. I would call or message the seller. I got mine off of eBay thru the ringke store. I'm going to message them soon.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I have it on right now and feels great. I will test the other 2 cases during the weekend.
bd9a8a79688f4d0f55f89cb82acac428.jpg

fab8d2bfef415e90485207fbea91dcff.jpg

Sent From Inside the TARDIS With my Note 8

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Let me know how that black one is please? Is that vrs brand?
The black one is great! Been using it all day today.
Is the thinnest of them all, great to use at home or certain occasions when maximum protection isn't needed.
Feels like there's nothing on the phone.

Sent From Inside the TARDIS with my Note 8

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
The black one is great! Been using it all day today.
Is the thinnest of them all, great to use at home or certain occasions when maximum protection isn't needed.
Feels like there's nothing on the phone.

Sent From Inside the TARDIS with my Note 8

Awesome thanks. I'm going to have to get it:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnanthRam