Pre-ordered Samsung cases still have not shipped

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
They sure do give you a long time to reconsider and just cancel -.-

I ordered the clear protective cover and Alcántara Black case from Samsung August 31st still no sign of shipping. Is it just going to show up at my door? Lol I never ordered from Samsung directly.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Best Buy around me has goofy stock but I'm sure you can go there, Sams or the carrier stores and find the case ir just order it off amazon.

ch5220

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the Samsung protective cover in orchard gray off of amazon. It was the same $19.99 price as Samsung website but shipped with prime. By far my favorite case on any phone I've ever had, just because you can't tell it is there at all. It is clear enough that the back gray color shows through like it doesn't have a case at all.

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
I ordered the Samsung protective cover in orchard gray off of amazon. It was the same $19.99 price as Samsung website but shipped with prime. By far my favorite case on any phone I've ever had, just because you can't tell it is there at all. It is clear enough that the back gray color shows through like it doesn't have a case at all.

That's great to hear I like the minimal look better! And UPDATE: it all shipped finally one case is arriving today and the other one tomorrow :) bye bye rugged case lol

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
That's great to hear I like the minimal look better! And UPDATE: it all shipped finally one case is arriving today and the other one tomorrow :) bye bye rugged case lol

Are you talking about the Samsung rugged case for $40? IMO it' a big waste of money. It's not that protective looking and for half the price or less you can get a Caseology Legion or a Speck Tough Armor that protects a lot better. The reviews on Amazon for it has people getting broken screens using the Samsung case.

I will stick with my Defender or Legion. The Incipio Reprieve Sport looks interesting too and has less bulk but looks pretty protective.

jordandj24

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I did the same.. originally ordered from Samsung but I ended up cancelling and ordering through Prime. Had the same case for my S8 and I loved it.

I dropped my phone today while I was outside, wasn't that high of a fall but the case is broken on the bottom corner. The case is a bit slippery, I think I'll get something with a bit more protection for my next case.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
They sure do give you a long time to reconsider and just cancel -.-

I ordered the clear protective cover and Alcántara Black case from Samsung August 31st still no sign of shipping. Is it just going to show up at my door? Lol I never ordered from Samsung directly.
I ordered the same and checked a week later they hadn't even said they were backordered and just showed as "order received". No way to cancel an online order online either, had to call. Looked on Amazon and got the same for less on Amazon (and it was in stock) by opening an Amazon visa card for a $40 discount.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I did the same.. originally ordered from Samsung but I ended up cancelling and ordering through Prime. Had the same case for my S8 and I loved it.

I dropped my phone today while I was outside, wasn't that high of a fall but the case is broken on the bottom corner. The case is a bit slippery, I think I'll get something with a bit more protection for my next case.

The Samsung heavy duty case they claim isn't really that protective from the looks of it. Certainly I wouldn't spend $40 on it, not even 20.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non