Unicorn Beetle Pro screen necessary?

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I know there is an issue of availability with this case which is a shame because this is my favorite case with a holster but I can confirm that it works perfectly once you remove the plastic screen protector from the case with the Whitestone Dome screen protector. In fact to me it seems like the perfect combo.

jaycee1108

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
I have the UB Pro and want to install whitestone dome. How hard was it to remove the plastic screen protector? Anything special you need to do? Thanks

jaycee1108

Nov 14, 2017
Visit site
I know there is an issue of availability with this case which is a shame because this is my favorite case with a holster but I can confirm that it works perfectly once you remove the plastic screen protector from the case with the Whitestone Dome screen protector. In fact to me it seems like the perfect combo.

I have the UB Pro case and want to add the Whitestome Dome. How hard was it to remover the plastic screen protector from the UB? Anything special you have to do? thanks.

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I have the UB Pro case and want to add the Whitestome Dome. How hard was it to remover the plastic screen protector from the UB? Anything special you have to do? thanks.
On my case it was just a simple matter of popping the glue loose on the protector. I just very carefully worked my may around the perimeter. I was kinda worried when I started bit it took all of 30 seconds

Scottie15

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
I popped out the screen protector on the case. It popped out easily. Just make sure to remove the glue around the edge of the plastic frame.