Help finding case for when using S pen on flat surfaces

Dan Salvetti1

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
So I have a Spigen Though Armor case right now. I love the way it looks, the way it feels in the hand, and the level of protection you get from it.

The thing that drives me NUTS though, is that it's impossible to write on the screen with the S pen when the phone is flat on the table. The case has zero grip or rubber on the back, and I have to hold it with one hand while writing. When trying to just write with one hand and not actually hold it down, it constantly moves around.

Any suggestions on a similar case that will grip to a table when I write and not move around? Also one that will sit flat on a table.

Thanks!

Last edited:

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help finding case for when using S pen

The grippiest case I've found is the Speck Presidio Grip. I love my cases grippy and the Spigen Rugged Armor Extra is what I started with. I added grip tape to it but because of the design, it still slides around on flat surfaces. I was in the local Sam's Club last weekend and saw they had the Speck for only $30 vs. $40+ online, so I got one. Absolutely love it for the fantastic grip in hand and on flat surfaces. My only complaint about it is that it's very difficult to remove from the phone. I'm almost afraid I'm going to break my phone getting the case off. But I'd rather have a grippy case than one that comes off easily.

srvctec

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Re: Help finding case for when using S pen

It does have a very slight curve to it but it grips like crazy to whatever flat surface it's put on. For me, I can't imagine a better case, although I don't write on my phone while it's on a flat surface. Just tried that and it would be annoying because of the slight curvature of the back, rocking a tiny bit when writing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699