Note 8 on Verizon

sx4dude2013

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
buy from Samsung direct and trade in a device for the $300 credit. it's new so you have warranty and no upgrade fee. boom. or if you want to pay over time with no interest but it on a CC and pay if off before the due date (typically 40-60 days)

Scottie15

Aug 3, 2015
Visit site
Verizon isn't giving $300.for an LGG4, they will give you $100 for it, your better of selling it yourself or keeping it as a back up

Not true. Buying from Samsung directly will provide you with an opportunity to trade in select older devices for up to $300 in credit.

bigredgonzo

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I bought 2 from Verizon, in store. Traded in my Note 5 and my son's V10. I got $480 for my phone and $300 for my son's. The lady was running through how it all worked and she got to the $30 per phone fee and before I could question it she said, "Of course, I'm going to waive those." They can be waived in the store, if they want too.

BigRedGonzo

dlgus

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
My friend tried that here and they said there was no way to waive the fee. I was very surprised myself that they would lose a customer over $30.

It's weird, right? I tried to get them to accept the Samsung trade in as partial payment on my S7E, and I would pay the difference (which would have been about 30 dollars). They basically said not to let the door knob hit me where the good lord split me.
So I went with AT&T. When I complained on social media, they couldn't do enough to get me back. Too little too late. Let's see what I will get as a new customer in 2 yrs.

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I am curious if I order it directly from Samsung if u would still have to pay the $30 fee or if I can just pop the Sim out of my old nexus and put it in the note?

No to the $30 fee.
Yes to putting your old SIM in the Note, as long as it's a nano-SIM.

I am using a Canadian Note 8 flashed with US unlocked firmware on Verizon.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699