Annoying Problem.

frankenhooker

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
This isn't critical or anything, more of an annoyance. Every so often I get the 'No Internet Connection' notification at the bottom of the screen, despite being connected and actually using WiFi at the time. My main suspect is adaptive WiFi but I've toggled it off and it still happens. Has anyone else had this ? More importantly, has anyone rectified it ?

Like I said, it doesn't affect my usage of an otherwise fantastic device. Just bugs me.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
This isn't critical or anything, more of an annoyance. Every so often I get the 'No Internet Connection' notification at the bottom of the screen, despite being connected and actually using WiFi at the time. My main suspect is adaptive WiFi but I've toggled it off and it still happens. Has anyone else had this ? More importantly, has anyone rectified it ?

Like I said, it doesn't affect my usage of an otherwise fantastic device. Just bugs me.
You can still have a very solid WiFi connection and the internet availability over that route is flaky... Check the quality of that connection on a PC/Mac with a solid hard wired connection (ethernet) to that router... ping something like cnn.com or microsoft.com in a command window and see if any of the packets are dropped in the response coming back to you... Thoughts?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87