Blackberry hub not working

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I have a galaxy note 8 and I can't get blackberry hub to work properly. It would retrieve some emails but not others. I received 10 emails last night. They came through my Samsung app and Google app but not the hub. The only thing that works great with the hub right now is text messages. Any help would be appreciated.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have been using the hub on my Note from day one with no issues try reloading the hub and see what happens.

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
I can send an email to myself and it comes through but emails say from Ebay, Autozone, etc won't come through the hub. I'm lost here.. I dont get it

anon(3641385)

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I can send an email to myself and it comes through but emails say from Ebay, Autozone, etc won't come through the hub. I'm lost here.. I dont get it

Try clearing the hub cache and see if it fixes it: Settings, apps, hub, storage, cache.

Edit
What version of hub are you on? I'm on: 1.5.7.14147. That's the latest on apkmirror.

Or are you using the cobalt file mgr? (Mine is subscription)

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Try clearing the hub cache and see if it fixes it: Settings, apps, hub, storage, cache.

Edit
What version of hub are you on? I'm on: 1.5.7.14147. That's the latest on apkmirror.

Or are you using the cobalt file mgr? (Mine is subscription)

Thanks for the tips. I cleared my cache and did a reboot. I couldn't find the version but I have the latest from Play store.

Hopefully this works. We'll see...

anon(3641385)

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Just a thought, those emails aren't in the spam / junk folder are they?

In the hub pull down the folder list and look in the spam / junk folder.

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Just a thought, those emails aren't in the spam / junk folder are they?

In the hub pull down the folder list and look in the spam / junk folder.

Thanks for the advice. I checked the spam and junk folders and still no luck. I got 14 emails this morning from various companies but none of them came through the hub. It's freaking weird.

jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
Been using the HUB since day 1 on my Note 8. No issues. I have 3 Gmail accounts, an Outlook account, and an Activesync work account - all working perfectly. You did add the accounts to the HUB, right?
Maybe make sure all permissions are enabled?

anon(3641385)

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Do you have to pay? I just would like to try the backbelly keyboard?

Blackberry virtual keyboard is not part of the hub suite offered by BlackBerry. For the keyboard you need to install cobalt's BlackBerry manager:

Discover the new BlackBerry PIM-suite for your Android device.
https://cobalt232.github.io/blackberrymanager/

And the discussion is in crackberry :
https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=1059855

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device [no root required]

Sepirwa1611

Dec 1, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes the hub does not send emails for some reason after some time, and the simple solution is to delete the account from settings in the hub and readd the account after and everything will be sorted.

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Been using the HUB since day 1 on my Note 8. No issues. I have 3 Gmail accounts, an Outlook account, and an Activesync work account - all working perfectly. You did add the accounts to the HUB, right?
Maybe make sure all permissions are enabled?

All permissions are enabled. I made sure of that.

neoberry99

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
Sometimes the hub does not send emails for some reason after some time, and the simple solution is to delete the account from settings in the hub and readd the account after and everything will be sorted.

I'm going to try this out and post my results. Thanks for the tip.