considering note 8

currentdroiduser

Nov 5, 2014
Visit site
Fitst of all thanks guys for recommending the note 4 back in the day. Still have it, but it's slowly wearing down. Kinda like Chef Ramsey every time a chef makes a stupid mistake.

Now onto the note 8. I notice it's bigger than the note 4 can it fit securely in your pocket guys?

Next how is the battery life? Still have ultra power save mode?

Next what current bugs are on this model.

Lastly the camera as good as it looks?

Thanks again, guys. For those of you who have verizon like me, there is a new single smartphone plan for 55 a month before tax.

frankenhooker

Nov 14, 2013
Visit site
It is big and the fact that you'll almost certainly need a case only makes it bigger. It'll fit in your pocket but it can feel kind of awkward. I attended a wedding before Christmas and had to leave my jacket on just so I had somewhere to put my phone.

A few people have had bugs, including the phone not coming back on once the battery has depleted and freezing. We have two in our household and both have been nothing short of flawless and they're as smooth as the day we unboxed them.

As for the camera, well I think it's fantastic, easily the best phone camera I've used although the Pixel 2 and iPhone X cameras are supposed to be as good, if not better.

Overall I think it's a fantastic device and as you've used a Note 4 the size shouldn't be that much of a problem. Other phones might do somethings better but as an overall package I'm not sure the Note 8 can be beat.

The battery easily lasts a day, I take it off charge around 6am and at 10pm I have about 30% left with between 4-6 hours screen on time.

rdubmu

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I disagree on the size. It fits my pockets just fine. agree with everything else you said.

The camera is pretty awesome. I was at cannon beach on New Years weekend and took some awesome sunset photos that we are going to canvas.

The battery life is okay, I take it off the charger at 7am and at 6pm with medium usage I am at around 40%.

I haven't experienced any bugs. I highly suggest the Microsoft Launcher. It's neat and on the beta version it now has cortana built in. With cortana you can have your texts sent to your windows 10 pc.

Samsung notes is a huge down grade from s-notes. Please check out the forum.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the note 8 since launch and zero issues. The phone has been flawless with zero lag and a awesome camera you can't go wrong. The size is perfect not too big and easy to handle.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I have the note 8 since launch and zero issues. The phone has been flawless with zero lag and a awesome camera you can't go wrong. The size is perfect not too big and easy to handle.

Same here for mine and my fiance note8. I thought both of my note7 I had before I had to give them back were perfect. Lol nope my note8 is perfect.

h2ofun

Sep 7, 2017
Visit site
We bought 6 of them in our extended family when they came out. We all love them!!!!! Best app for us is live360

DsM

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Loved the Note 4. Feel that Note line as been going down since. And I've had all the Notes with the exception of 1 & 7.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty