chrome isn't responding

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
try and go into settings - apps - chrome and then under storage delete cache/data
sometimes it helps after an update of an app

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Almost never... until now. Odd. I usually use Canary too.

Thought maybe having stock, Beta and Dev along with Canary was causing mischief.

I run with JavaScript off and only enabled for top level sites I frequent. If I uninstall, I lose all that work so am hesitant to.

Was so bad last time, Saturday, I could not even turn off phone! Ended up worried and said f! it, time to do factory erase. Was going to before Oreo drops anyway. And no problem on a s8+ running last 8.0 beta. Both phones are almost 100% identical in setup.

Google just rolled out it's ad filtering / blocking in builds above 65.x so maybe connected?

Mike Veis

May 29, 2018
Visit site
Could be a bug in google chrome. Try clearing the cache and data, then reboot your phone. If it doesn't fix the problem, try removing the battery and putting it back in. If all else fails, you may have a bug in your phone and a factory reset may be needed..

Mike Veis

May 29, 2018
Visit site
This problem is fixed by going to setting, tap on apps, find chrome, clear the cache and data, then reboot your phone. If this problem continues, turn the phone off, remove the battery, wait 10 seconds, put back the battery, then turn the phone on. You can also force stop it or uninstall chrome then reinstall it, then update it. If these methods don't work, you may have a bug in your software which will need a factory reset.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo