note 8 screen glitch

tlo12duro

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
I noticed this morning that my note 8's screen stsrted to go in and out while trying to operate some apps. Anyone having this issue? If so help me with a fix otherwise I might have to make a claim to see what's going on .

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Clear you cache partition and see if that fixes it. Mine did the same thing after a few days with Oreo. Having to reboot every 2 days just to keep lag away.

tlo12duro

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Tried the catch partition and got no where. Spoke to a rep and my next step is to do a software reflash to see if that works. I appreciate the response. I'll let you know how I make out.

jgraves1107

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Tried the catch partition and got no where. Spoke to a rep and my next step is to do a software reflash to see if that works. I appreciate the response. I'll let you know how I make out.
That was where I was heading next, but can't figure out which unlocked firmware I need. Seems so complicated now. U.S. unlocked from bestbuy is not on Samsung website. Don't want carrier because of bloatware.

tlo12duro

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
It's literally like the screen is flashing, from bixby to the regular screen and back to bixby. It's super fast and non stop unless I clear all the pages. Then it goes back to normal .

Stephan Blake

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Had the same issue. At first screen would go blank and i can hear everything fine with vibrations. Now screen glitch like an old fuzzy tv. Contacted Samsung and the Note 8 has a 1 yr factory warranty. They will provide shipping free of charge and repair free of charge. I sent mine out yesterday. Do it now before its too late! Goto Samsungs website and support then live chat. They run your Imei and verify its under warranty.