What did you buy for a CLEAR THIN CASE for your Note 9 ??

Ssusers

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
I am using Spigen Clear Slim case for my Note9 but it feel little thick . What case did you buy and how do you feel ?

Pic will help alot of people ....

Negan_n_Lucille

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
I currently use as tech 21 clear case. I like it but if you want to go really thin, look at peel or other 3rd party manufactures. I haven't seen a truly thin case by otterbox, spigen or tech21

vlfifthdawnlv

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I bought a buncha clear cases and heres what I realize

1.) Those soft clear ones that are bendable really don't look good. I guess they just reflect light differently, it really doesn't show off the phone

2.) The hard clear ones that are not bendable looks much better aesthetically but then they scratch easily.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6323637

I bought that and it fit perfectly and is the slimmest I've used. However, because it was hard and not soft, it was impossible to take off. The only reason I got it off was because I left the back skin on my phone when I had case on. I was able to pull on the tab on the back and even then, my finger was sore. Took me 10 minutes to get off and almost broken my nails a few times.

Now I just have it laying on the table because the issue is, I'm not sure how I'll ever be able to take it off again if I put it on.

However, in terms of clear case, that was the best looking one.

GuidZilla

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I'm also using the Spigen Clear case. I wouldn't mind something a little thinner, but I really like the feel of their cases for grip and have used them for multiple phones.

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Truthfully, if you want to show off the phone, just skin the front and back with a clear (wet-applied) skin. That's what I've done with several of my phones - and it works great. I like Skinomi or IQ Shield. They both feel a little grippy, too. I just can't stand putting this pretty phone in a case, but I also do have a magnetic wallet case for when I'm "out" (see also, "hovering above concrete with my $1000 phone) -- but for home use, I like to leave the cases off.

gottria

Trusted Member
Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
What about a clear skin on the back and then a bumper? Not sure if bumpers are out yet and never had one but really thinking about it for this phone.

French

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Truthfully, if you want to show off the phone, just skin the front and back with a clear (wet-applied) skin. That's what I've done with several of my phones - and it works great. I like Skinomi or IQ Shield. They both feel a little grippy, too. I just can't stand putting this pretty phone in a case, but I also do have a magnetic wallet case for when I'm "out" (see also, "hovering above concrete with my $1000 phone) -- but for home use, I like to leave the cases off.

Which wallet case do you have? Also, what are you referring to, another thread?