Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Screen protectors

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
I'm always conflicted about the necessity of a screen protector. especially with the lack of of quality tempered glass screen protectors for curved screens in past several years.

Do you plan to get a screen protector for your Samsung Galaxy Note 9? Do you have one already in mind?

Currently the best choice looks like the Dome Glass Galaxy Note 9 Screen Protector Tempered Glass, Full 3D Curved Edge Screen Shield [Liquid Dispersion Tech] Easy Install Kit by Whitestone for Samsung Galaxy Note 9

61ciX1Q5Z4L._SL400_.jpg

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
even though I've never dropped my phone hard enough to crack the screen I always purchase a screen protector just as a precaution.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I'm always conflicted about the necessity of a screen protector. especially with the lack of of quality tempered glass screen protectors for curved screens in past several years.

Do you plan to get a screen protector for your Samsung Galaxy Note 9? Do you have one already in mind?
I wont be getting a screen protector. I understand the good they do but I just dont care for them on my phones.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
I've used my Note8 extensively for eleven months, and as with my previous phones, its unprotected screen still has no cracks or scratches. So I won't be getting a case or screen protector for my Note9 either.

On the other hand, some people have difficulty avoiding damage to their screens. They may benefit greatly from cases and screen protectors.

naturalguy

Jul 23, 2015
Visit site
Nope, not needed. I am pretty rough on my phones and don't use them. A good protective case is worth it's weight in gold however.

The curved screen makes it tough to get screen protectors to fit great, even the Whitestone has a lot of issues.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I already pre-ordered my Case.
c1f5c5f752a6c63938a21b9b3c54c321.jpg

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I put a Spigen screen protector on the moment I got the Note 8 but after a week or so I got rid. I've always had screen protectors on my phone's but the Note 8 was my last!

A work colleague had the S7 edge with one of the best screen protectors/tempered glass and his broke after a drop and since then it's been full screen beauty for me. I have the rugged kick stand case and a pouch for work but at home it's full Note nakedness and will be for the Note 9 if I decide on it :)

Cary Quinn

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You can always take it out of the case to admire the display. I've broken a few too many to believe I am safe with a naked phone anymore.

103Softail

May 6, 2016
Visit site
Unless you're a hard user, by that I mean your phone is subjected to tough physical conditions, like you work in a sand quarry or you never clean out your pockets🤣, go naked. I have with note 8 after trying a couple of screen protectors and it's the best, but I do have it in a Samsung folder case.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Every tempered glass screen protector I've ever used for curved displays (I've used almost every brand imaginable) are all useless. There's touch sensitivity issues and they only adhere to the edges. Even Whitestone were useless. I use film screen protectors instead. They actually adhere to the entire display.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I will. I rarely drop my phone but have a Zagg elite on my Note 8. Never had issue lifting edges. Cutting grass few weeks back and listening to music, was dumping grass bag and it caught headphone wire and pulled phone out of pocket and landed face down on sidewalk. Cracked the zagg but phone was ok. Proved to me worth it.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Every tempered glass screen protector I've ever used for curved displays (I've used almost every brand imaginable) are all useless. There's touch sensitivity issues and they only adhere to the edges. Even Whitestone were useless. I use film screen protectors instead. They actually adhere to the entire display.

New Zagg elites adhere to whole glass so no touch sensitivity issues

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty