Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Screen protectors

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I had the Zagg HD on my note 8 for about 10 months. Then one unlucky drop and it cracked and popped off the phone. No harm to the phone or screen but the Zagg was trashed. I submitted for a replacement and they sent me a Zagg elite. No questions and no hassle.

They are fingerprint magnets though.

Ugh. I wish all companies would put that coating on them to prevent that.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
didn't like the zagg elite for the note 8 because of the black edges. there was light coming out of the cracks. of they didn't put the black lines in there that screen protector would have been perfect

rhsortho

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
i've have issues with curved protectors til i tried the whitestone dome. put it on the S8+, S9+, and already ordered one for the Note9. hopefully no issues for the s-pen. Been great on the prior phones with no touch issues.

Disturbed_Angel

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
I'm lucky that I will be able to see a few of the different ones on day one (and install them) and then I can decide from there. That said, Zagg glass is probably what I am leaning towards currently, unless it is not full surface for the adhesive or it has those dumb black lines again.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I'm lucky that I will be able to see a few of the different ones on day one (and install them) and then I can decide from there. That said, Zagg glass is probably what I am leaning towards currently, unless it is not full surface for the adhesive or it has those dumb black lines again.

I believe the Zagg has full screen adhesive but still has the black line at the top & bottom.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I still have a extra (spare) protector from Extreme guard for my Note 8. I know there is not much difference in screen size but it'll do until I can get one that will properly fit it.

May not work since the screen curve will be in a different place due to the screen being slightly wider.

I never thought of that. Last year I got the Rengke Screen Protector and they have 3 per case. I've only had one. It's a bit thick and at first the Spen didn't slide as well, but it works fine now and I forget it's on there. It's a screen protector that curves over the screen to the back, so it might just work. If not, not a big deal. I just ordered the note 9 version but it won't arrive until August 25 at the earliest. I still haven't ordered my Note 9 (lots of reasons why), but I do plan on getting one, so I may have to use my Note 8 protector until then. Thanks for the idea.

Mike1117

Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
I stopped using screen protectors with my S6 edge and had that for 2+ years with not a single scratch. My S8 Plus was doing good for the fist year until I dropped it and it hit the edge of a cement staircase and got one ugly scratch. A few months later when I was redoing my driveway, my phone fell in a pile of the rough sand they were using and got a few more scratches. I think the Gorilla Glass 5 may be more resistant to cracking but I think it scratches easier than the previous version. Not sure yet what I am going to do with the Note 9 but leaning towards going naked.

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
no one has mentioned the spigen neoflex. I am getting that for the note 9. I had it on my note 8 for a few months til I got a unicorn beetle it served its purpose well spiegen even sent me an updated version 2 weeks after launch due to a spec change..

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
no one has mentioned the spigen neoflex. I am getting that for the note 9. I had it on my note 8 for a few months til I got a unicorn beetle it served its purpose well spiegen even sent me an updated version 2 weeks after launch due to a spec change..

Sounds good. How much it cost?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Yeah I had this on my note8 til bestskinsever.com finally made some for the note8. I just ordered the neoflex bout 2 days ago to hold me over til bestskins come out with some for the note9. They usually don't have them til little after phone is out. Neoflex is good but I like bestskins better cause they work with most of my cases better than neoflex. But that is me tho.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Did you get it? Happy with it?

Yes it came this past Monday. I put it on last night. So far so good now that it is dry. Might have to change my spen tip cause there some resistance when writing on screen other than that it's almost like you have nothing on screen. Almost. Lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter