Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Screen protectors

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I've used my Note8 extensively for eleven months, and as with my previous phones, its unprotected screen still has no cracks or scratches. So I won't be getting a case or screen protector for my Note9 either.

On the other hand, some people have difficulty avoiding damage to their screens. They may benefit greatly from cases and screen protectors.

This, it's hard for me to use screen protectors anymore, love the feel of the glass.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I've used Xtreme Guard for the past 5 phones and have no issues and probably get it for the Note 9 if I get it.

shasticat

Jun 27, 2016
Visit site
Unless you're a hard user, by that I mean your phone is subjected to tough physical conditions, like you work in a sand quarry or you never clean out your pockets??????, go naked. I have with note 8 after trying a couple of screen protectors and it's the best, but I do have it in a Samsung folder case.

I'm considering to skip getting a screen protector for this device. Hope I won't regret it.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I use them on every device bar none. Couple months ago I dropped my iPhone X face down on a pile of rocks and my Bodyguardz Pure Arc 2 save my phone 100%

The screen protector was completely demolished but the phones screen was perfect underneath.

shaimere

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
I'm considering to skip getting a screen protector for this device. Hope I won't regret it.
There's a user on reddit who posted about the note 9 being scratched on the front and back just by laying on the table. So I would get a screen protector but that's just me.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site

The one time I went without a screen protector I dropped my phone (S7E) face down and it slid down my driveway. This was 3 days after I got it.

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I will. I rarely drop my phone but have a Zagg elite on my Note 8. Never had issue lifting edges. Cutting grass few weeks back and listening to music, was dumping grass bag and it caught headphone wire and pulled phone out of pocket and landed face down on sidewalk. Cracked the zagg but phone was ok. Proved to me worth it.

I had to wait a month for my Zagg Curve Elite when I got the Note 8. However, that thing went on perfectly. The adhesive throughout has been a huge difference maker. I have only dropped my phone once. The protector cracked at the very bottom in 2 spots. This is where the adhesive has played a huge role. The cracked pieces are still sticking and can only be seen if you look closely. The anti-fingerprint coating does it's job extremely well. The edges have not even looked like they were going to lift at all. I have had a Zizo Bolt Series case on my Note 8 pretty much the entire time.

I would like to skip out on a protector for the Note 9 but as good as the Zagg Curve Elite has been, it will be hard not to get another...even if it is expensive.

Dan_B1979

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
I have to have a screen protector as my finger tips are generally very dry and scratchy due to the use of chalk in training! I’ve stupidly not used a protector before and complete covered the screen in scratches (previous S8 Plus) but it went wrong on me and it was replaced via warranty (fortunately)!

Im a competitive powerlifter and atlas/natural stone lifter, I use a lot of chalk and never any hand cream (before anyone suggests it haha); it only undoes what the chalk does...!

So a screen protector is essential for me; whether it be built in (Supcase etc) or a tempered glass one

I’ll,probably buy the Whitestone dome one for my Note 9 and see how I get on with it, never used it on my previous Note 8 as the amFilm protecor did a great job.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Not many out yet, I'll wait to see what people report first to see how good the ones are. The Zagg is a good one but not out yet.

Nostromo79

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
I have to have a screen protector as my finger tips are generally very dry and scratchy due to the use of chalk in training! I’ve stupidly not used a protector before and complete covered the screen in scratches (previous S8 Plus) but it went wrong on me and it was replaced via warranty (fortunately)!

Im a competitive powerlifter and atlas/natural stone lifter, I use a lot of chalk and never any hand cream (before anyone suggests it haha); it only undoes what the chalk does...!

So a screen protector is essential for me; whether it be built in (Supcase etc) or a tempered glass one

I’ll,probably buy the Whitestone dome one for my Note 9 and see how I get on with it, never used it on my previous Note 8 as the amFilm protecor did a great job.

I can relate. I had been involved in heavy manufacturing and came in close contact with some 'interesting' metal-working fluids and various emulsions. As a result, the fat in my hands is practically nonexistent. If it wasn't for Aveeno in the winter my hands would be cracked, bleeding atrocities. We learned, after the advocation of Material Data Safety sheets in the late-'80s, the hazards of certain types of compounds.

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I still have a extra (spare) protector from Extreme guard for my Note 8. I know there is not much difference in screen size but it'll do until I can get one that will properly fit it.

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
I had the Zagg HD on my note 8 for about 10 months. Then one unlucky drop and it cracked and popped off the phone. No harm to the phone or screen but the Zagg was trashed. I submitted for a replacement and they sent me a Zagg elite. No questions and no hassle.

They are fingerprint magnets though.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I still have a extra (spare) protector from Extreme guard for my Note 8. I know there is not much difference in screen size but it'll do until I can get one that will properly fit it.

May not work since the screen curve will be in a different place due to the screen being slightly wider.