Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

lizardchest

Apr 13, 2014
Visit site
Ordered a 512 blue on 8/10 (with a pre-order reservation), option to cancel is gone (still shows "Pre-order"), headphones show "In Process".

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine changed but now I'm kind of regretting the 512 vs the 128. Not sure how much I'll need the RAM boost which was my main justification for buying the bigger one. Wont use 512 or even come close. My S9 has about 48gb left of it's original storage and my iPhone 256 before it had about 220 left in it. Might end up swapping it out, but it would be cool to load it with movies and shows and never worry about it.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Mine changed but now I'm kind of regretting the 512 vs the 128. Not sure how much I'll need the RAM boost which was my main justification for buying the bigger one. Wont use 512 or even come close. My S9 has about 48gb left of it's original storage and my iPhone 256 before it had about 220 left in it. Might end up swapping it out, but it would be cool to load it with movies and shows and never worry about it.

I went with 128 because I still got plenty of room on 64gb. 128 is more than enough for me. But yeah it would be cool to load up. Also comes in handy if you take a lot of 4k videos.

theurbantwist

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My order changed. An hour or so ago, I was still able to cancel the order and then I just checked again 5 minutes ago and now the cancel button is removed and I'm able to track my headphones shipment although those haven't been shipped yet.

Things are going according to plan. I won't check for the rest of the day and I'll check again tomorrow, hoping there's a shipping update on order page.

Ssusers

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
My order changed. An hour or so ago, I was still able to cancel the order and then I just checked again 5 minutes ago and now the cancel button is removed and I'm able to track my headphones shipment although those haven't been shipped yet.

Things are going according to plan. I won't check for the rest of the day and I'll check again tomorrow, hoping there's a shipping update on order page.

Did you check with app or web ?

When did you order ?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
For me S Pen is not the main buying criteria, I may use it once in a while but not that much. If I'm going for 128/6 then I feel like I'm still using the S9+ which also has 6 GB RAM. For me personally, it was 512 GB/8 GB otherwise I would as well stick with S9+. Just my take on it

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
For me S Pen is not the main buying criteria, I may use it once in a while but not that much. If I'm going for 128/6 then I feel like I'm still using the S9+ which also has 6 GB RAM. For me personally, it was 512 GB/8 GB otherwise I would as well stick with S9+. Just my take on it
Good point. 512 then lol

technutcounselor

Apr 19, 2018
Visit site
I checked on the web. And all week, there was this cancel button there, up til this morning. Button was just removed recently. I ordered on the 12th and didn't reserve the phone beforehand.

That’s so bizarre. I reserved it and ordered on the 12th. I guess there is no reason to reserve. Just a ploy to rope people in ASAP. I sat on the reservation email because I was still debating on the phone. My cancel button is still there. WTH. Never a rhyme or reason to this stuff