Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Menkis

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
So I wait over a month for it show up, it shows up when I'm out of town and my wife runs an errand and I have to watch this 750 miles away. Hopefully its waiting for me when I get home later.

Didn't Samsung require a signature on it for delivery because of the price?

On an unrelated note, what's your address? ;)

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
FedEx did me dirty again..

Now that's unacceptable. If they had too many yesterday, yours should have been the first batch to attempt in the morning..

However, seems like they are at least being honest. Over here, FedEx will say they attempted and there was no answer when in reality they never tried.

Ziltaris

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Now that's unacceptable. If they had too many yesterday, yours should have been the first batch to attempt in the morning..

However, seems like they are at least being honest. Over here, FedEx will say they attempted and there was no answer when in reality they never tried.

I'm use them so much my business account has a 87% discount.

Menkis

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Finally getting off the rollercoaster. I have a shipping notification from FedEx saying delivery tomorrow...

I also have a DHL shipping notification from Tuesday saying delivery friday, but then a notification from today saying delivery by EoD today. Anyone get something from DHL when they got their note? I don't think I ordered anything else other than my note this time of the year... XD

Menkis

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Finally getting off the rollercoaster. I have a shipping notification from FedEx saying delivery tomorrow...

I also have a DHL shipping notification from Tuesday saying delivery friday, but then a notification from today saying delivery by EoD today. Anyone get something from DHL when they got their note? I don't think I ordered anything else other than my note this time of the year... XD

Mystery solved - The wife ordered something that shipped DHL and got delivered. I was hoping that the DHL delivery was actually going to be my phone... XD

Menkis

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
Anyone else have their Frontier watch and Fast charging dock BackOrdered now? This was part of my freebie package.

Yeah. And the charging dock used to say "In Process".

At this point you'd think Samsung would just give us a 400 dollar credit to be used to go buy the watch and charger anywhere - it's not like THOSE are an over-promised under-produced pre-orders or anything...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29