Samsung: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Re: So when will the Note 9 likely ship for pre orders?

We definitely going to need more popcorn than that lol
Maybe this will be enough.
ad7596e48b3c63427c0a87e2e12cb054.gif

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Screw it if your house is gone as long as your phone is ok huh?

Inside, I knew my house was likely safe, even if it took that path more to the west and hit at 135mph as forecasted. I live in Punta Gorda but I think I would have been safe from a serious storm surge threat but my mom wanted to leave.

The passion runs deep for the Note line of phones for me though.

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Inside, I knew my house was likely safe, even if it took that path more to the west and hit at 135mph as forecasted. I live in Punta Gorda but I think I would have been safe from a serious storm surge threat but my mom wanted to leave.

The passion runs deep for the Note line of phones for me though.
Fair enough lol

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site

Looking forward to getting my Galaxy watch moreso than my Note 9.

Heh, yeah me too. My S9+ is only five months old. My Gear S3 is coming up on two years. Alas, I preordered the Note 9 but not the watch. Planning to buy that in store so I can trade in my S3. And of course I want LTE.

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site

Why would the 512gb be behind though?? 🤨
Unless there is a hurricane again. I got a funny feeling we might get one next week and I get delayed once again.
Or a container goes overboard in rough seas. Had that happen to me in a previous job. Havoc resulted and very expensive expediting and re-sourcing.

briareos4

Nov 22, 2017
Visit site

Thankfully Samsung is better at distribution and shipping then Google. Not sure if any of you were part of the Pixel 2/2XL pre-order debacle last year. People ordering after release date were getting phones within 2 days.. and those that pre-ordered were getting their phone 3-4 weeks later. Chaos doesn't begin to describe Google's shipping system.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site

Thankfully Samsung is better at distribution and shipping then Google. Not sure if any of you were part of the Pixel 2/2XL pre-order debacle last year. People ordering after release date were getting phones within 2 days.. and those that pre-ordered were getting their phone 3-4 weeks later. Chaos doesn't begin to describe Google's shipping system.
That was happening with Samsung last year if I remember right

Ssusers

Aug 16, 2018
Visit site
any update or change on status of your order ?

mine still show preorder on web , and order placed on samsung app.

also, my card got charge when I hit place order button and still pending since 3 days ( show DRI*SAMSUNG ) , doesnt take off like somebody, will that be normal ?