AT&T: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
Yup. I called a store today and they are starting to get them in so I might just go get one and cancel the order online. This has just been so frustrating and at this point I just want the damn phone, even a 128GB model.
Mine still shows in progress also so at 0830 ill be there waiting for them to open at 0900.....I won't be denied. Lol

PCMR

Aug 20, 2018
Visit site
Mine still shows in progress also so at 0830 ill be there waiting for them to open at 0900.....I won't be denied. Lol

Haha I ordered mine on the 10th and I just can't believe I have no tracking information. I might go today just to see if they will give me it early haha

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
after 8 runaround calls to fedex , 4 calls and one online chat to att, i finally got someone to take action and reorder my phone . he said it could take up to 7 days to get reviewed and all i can do now is wait to see what's going to happen.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Smh. Did you find anything else on your note9?
my phone still has not shown up. I finally got someone from fedex to call me back and all they said was the package was delivered to the right place and now i have to file a claim with att. I spoke to a manager at att about filing the claim and she told me she did, but when i called them about my taxes already being debited i found out she had not even did the claim. so i decided to take my chances and do an online chat with an agent and he blocked the old phone and put in the request for a reorder within 5 minutes. i guess i should have just did the online chat at first because it was way easier and less frustrating to deal with. i'm hoping all goes well this time.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
my phone still has not shown up. I finally got someone from fedex to call me back and all they said was the package was delivered to the right place and now i have to file a claim with att. I spoke to a manager at att about filing the claim and she told me she did, but when i called them about my taxes already being debited i found out she had not even did the claim. so i decided to take my chances and do an online chat with an agent and he blocked the old phone and put in the request for a reorder within 5 minutes. i guess i should have just did the online chat at first because it was way easier and less frustrating to deal with. i'm hoping all goes well this time.

Geeze. Sorry you going thru this. At least they sending another phone. Later is better than nothing I guess. I like doing the chat or Verizon customer service on Twitter. A lot better than in store or on phone lol.

Jamie Thurman

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Well after being told no worries I would get my phone tomorrow guess what out of stock. I knew when the other one shipped and that one didnt AT&T screwed up. Now it is in progress with no delivery date. So I knew to be worried. Have dealt with them before

jsk0703

Sep 17, 2016
Visit site
Submitted my promotional request last night and it was approved almost immediately. But the status indicated that one item was on back order. I thought it was the headphones but they actually shipped today. So apparently the Fortnite offer is the delay for whatever reason. I actually thought that would be fulfilled via some kind of digital code but I guess it's not that easy.

javaGuru

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
Log into shop Samsung with your new note and go to inbox. There should be a tab to see if your eligible. Fill out the firm. Take 5 minutes to get approved and a ship date. Mine are shipping on the third of sept!!

Awesome! Thanks. I should get mine around the same time.

Bumbalard

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
Awfully quiet in here. Is everyone playing with their new Note 9's? LOL

I wish. AT&T screwed me over hard. I ordered a purple and a blue 512 super early, and when I called to verify it went through as a bogo, they said no.

They said it had to be cancelled and reordered on the same order, which was impossible to do with two 512s on the website. They cancelled my orders, then transferred me to order over the phone.

After being transferred, they said I could not order over the phone because I had two recently cancelled orders which flagged my account, and required I go to an authorized store (70 miles away!) and provide two forms of government issued ID. Well that took a couple days to make happen, so I feel into the the delayed phone batch due to their errors.

After calling and voicing my concern today, I learned that they never needed to be cancelled in the first place and that nobody knows what they are talking about ever at AT&T.

This is also after I did the bogo on the note 7's, had to swap them for s7edges, promised the bogo would still apply, and never once saw a credit. Two years of fighting with them later, and told to bad so sad.

I think this is the last go around I will have with AT&T. I will give another phone company the opportunity to get one over on me.

dakini03

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Instead of upgrading with AT&T as I usually do, I walked into Best Buy today and found an unlocked Blue 128gig for a grand total of $313.00.

They gave me a $450 discount for trading my Note 8 and another $320 for a spare IPhone. They were also giving a $50 discount for activating on AT&T or Verizon.

I didn't get the pre-order bonus, of course, but I am definitely happy and love the phone.

Jbaabyy

Aug 25, 2018
Visit site
Is it me... or does anyone feel like the charge cord to the note 9 is kinda cheap???
My old s7 edge charge cord looks like better material then this cord... heck the akg headphones that come in the box is nicer then this cord...

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
guess who still doesn't have her pre-ordered phone that att already took their money out for ? filed a claim 3 times and they still have not taken the steps to re order the phone . I'm about to lose my mind. I got no phone and no money and I'm getting emails and texts about having to return my s8 in 14 days or I'll get charged .

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall