T-Mobile: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
They will start charging, preparing labels and start going out Sunday or Monday night. Don't expect since they charged it'll go out today.

We have seen this story many times

Dude, at this point I'm preordering more for the enjoyment of this thread than the phone itself.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I pre-ordered on the 15th and I was told I wouldn't get mine until August 29th - September 5th!

Lies. You'll almost definitely get it by Thursday. Don't worry man, it's just their way of messing with us!

...or more likely it's corporate disorganization.

DukeofPhone

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I ordered the Blue 512 and have not seen any charges or change in status. Currently showing will ship by the 24th.

As of 08-17
Model: 512/Blue
Ordered: 11th
Credit Card Charged: No

OmegaSparks

Aug 17, 2018
Visit site
I just checked my acct and I ordered mine on the 14th, 512 gb and now its saying that we won't get the phones until the 29th-5th!

Unacceptable, so I contacted Tmobile, and they said that that was the dates that Samsung gave them. I asked them if they would have any in the store and they told me yes...sooooo..what is the point of preordering then?

If my card hasnt' been charged by Wednesday then I am going to cancel the preorder because this is ridiculous.

anon(762744)

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
I just checked my acct and I ordered mine on the 14th, 512 gb and now its saying that we won't get the phones until the 29th-5th!

Unacceptable, so I contacted Tmobile, and they said that that was the dates that Samsung gave them. I asked them if they would have any in the store and they told me yes...sooooo..what is the point of preordering then?

Exactly this. I remember I used to go into a Sprint store and pre-order and go pick up the phone in store on launch day. I just did a chat with T-Mobile and asked if I could just pre-order in store and get the phone in-store on launch day. They said even if you pre-order in store, the phone will be shipped. WTF? I said how would you feel if you we're buying a $1,300 phone and you we're being told you cant get it until a week or 2 after launch? What a pile of....

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
I just check my account again and the funds are on hold until the 20th. Which tells me that these phones probly won't ship out until Monday or Tuesday.

jerrycau123

Mar 13, 2015
Visit site
I finally got a clarification from tmobile as to why some people were charged for shipping, while others were charged... If you purchased accessories for your phone, the shipping was waived!..

Nakrohtap

Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got charged.

Also, just got some info from a Tmo rep. Screenshot attached.
These people know NOTHING. Everyone, do yourself a favor and don't reach out to T-mobile for shipping information. If most aren't shipped by 8/21, I'd be shocked.