Verizon: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
Yes, but Limited. I would preorder it to be honest. My store got 12 and thats it.

I'd preorder it, but I need to trade in my device to take care most of the cost of the phone. I can only purchase my devices outright. Besides, I'm currently out of town and it won't let me change my shipping address.

I'm going to stay up very late and do in-store pickup, whenever that option is allowed on Friday. My Verizon store said either 12 am central or 2 am central (12 am PST).

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Anyone receiving their Verizon phones today? Let's see some pictures of the packaging and phone.

Hoping Verizon does not put their name on the back of the phone :(

Anyone remember the Verizon branded home button?

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I very seldom see Fed ex deliver early. If it's 2 day delivery, that's what they usually do. UPS on the other hand, I've gotten several packages early, they seem to want to get them out of their possession faster.

garak0410

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Mine made it to my local FedEx center at 7:04 AM but still shows Thursday, so I imagine they'll hold it until tomorrow. Though, hopeful it will be on truck by 8AM.

Moonliterider

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Mine updated to today as well! I'm always last on the deliveries here, but I'm not complaining, though I have had more "exceptions" delaying packages than I care to remember!

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Mine updated to today as well! I'm always last on the deliveries here, but I'm not complaining, though I have had more "exceptions" delaying packages than I care to remember!

Mine said the same thing as yours did early this morning (still in memphis) and hasn't updated yet but maybe it will soon. I wonder how many of ours get a surprise phone today.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
So excited Verizon isn't making FedEx hold our phones hostage. My heart almost jumped out my chest when I received the email that my phone would be delivered today. Not jealous of T-mobile and Sprint anymore

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
That is awesome some of us are getting it today 👍 both of mine are still looking like tomorrow. Now today is going to go by soooo slooowww 😳

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
That is awesome some of us are getting it today 👍 both of mine are still looking like tomorrow. Now today is going to go by soooo slooowww 😳

I here ya on that, mine has been sitting in Newark since this morning and then it needs to go to detroit because I think that's the closest FedEx hub to my place near an airport.

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
That is awesome some of us are getting it today both of mine are still looking like tomorrow. Now today is going to go by soooo slooowww
That's what I thought. It's still early so you never know. I literally checked my status before work and nothing changed until I ce into work and received the email that the delivery date was changed to today. Fingers crossed for you.

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
My tracking just updated to "at destination facility" in Orlando at 10:34am. So either it just got there (which seems an odd time) or the tracking is delayed by a few hours (which I've seen before) and I'm actually out for delivery...who knows

FreedomFamily

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
Understanding the way the hub in Memphis works, it's still neat that all of our new phones got to say hi to each other in passing.

Kim.. 'Yung, is that you?... I haven't seen you since quality inspection in Seoul man. Where ya headed?"

Yung .. "Hey Kim, on my way to Charleston, SC! You?"

Kim... "Lucky *******, Yuma, AZ here. Gonna test out that heat strip for sure."

Yung... "Stay cool man"

Kim... "Shut up"

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
Understanding the way the hub in Memphis works, it's still neat that all of our new phones got to say hi to each other in passing.

Kim.. 'Yung, is that you?... I haven't seen you since quality inspection in Seoul man. Where ya headed?"

Yung .. "Hey Kim, on my way to Charleston, SC! You?"

Kim... "Lucky *******, Yuma, AZ here. Gonna test out that heat strip for sure."

Yung... "Stay cool man"

Kim... "Shut up"

LOL this is fabulous.

My tracking never even shows I left Memphis it just went straight from "At memphis hub" to "at destination facility"