Sams Club: Galaxy Note 9 Pre-Order Thread

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Weird their verbiage mentions 2 year contracts. Wasn't aware that any wireless carrier still offered contracts.

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Has anyone pre ordered at Sam’s Club yet?

I did originally but saw all the disclaimer for att and activation fee and account in good standing checkup and all that so I just went with the samsung website. Im on a family plan with like 6 friends and dont have time for the main account holder to be there at activation and all that. Just want to put my current sim card in and be done

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I would have if they opened up their ordering at the proper time. Found out they opened 2 hours late (probably didn't watch what timezone to do it in from Samsung). So I ordered through BB.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I would have if they opened up their ordering at the proper time. Found out they opened 2 hours late (probably didn't watch what timezone to do it in from Samsung). So I ordered through BB.

I assume the big box stores don't release until release date. Not that it matters much this time around since we're not getting our phones that early anyway.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I assume the big box stores don't release until release date. Not that it matters much this time around since we're not getting our phones that early anyway.

Well, I'm hoping like last year, 1 week early Best Buy did. But as of right now, mine is still saying just Pre-Ordered. :(

Uglybaboon

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
Anybody Sam's club got the note 9? I preordered now I dont see the email and my local Sam's say they dont know when its coming. This is weird

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress