Amazon Preorder

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
So aside from Wifi calling, Visual Voicemail, there is virtually no difference from a ATT branded phone? I can pop in the SIM card and use it right away without setting up a certain AP point or whatever?

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
I did the pre-order for the unlocked note 8 from samsung last year and just popped in my ATT sim and it worked immediately...no att video calling but used Duo instead....video voicemail works (seems kinds of buggy lately though but since really don't get many voicemails I haven't messed with it though)....

MomoMilky

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I did the pre-order for the unlocked note 8 from samsung last year and just popped in my ATT sim and it worked immediately...no att video calling but used Duo instead....video voicemail works (seems kinds of buggy lately though but since really don't get many voicemails I haven't messed with it though)....

Thank you!

jjjjcccc

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Does the Amazon pre-order offer include the AKG Echo Cancellation headphones offer?

This is not mentioned at the Amazon site.

The Amazon offer would appear to be similar to the B&H offer, if it includes the AKG headphones.

SpaceJamzz

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Does the Amazon pre-order offer include the AKG Echo Cancellation headphones offer?

The Amazon offer would appear to be similar to the B&H offer, if it includes the AKG headphones.

To redeem the offer, you have to download the Shop Samsung app on the note 9 once you have it in your hands...it shouldn't matter where you buy it from (at least if you get from a major vendor, Best Buy, Amazon, etc...)..

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

Yes it includes and you claim that directly from Samsung. Doesn't matter where you pre order as long as it's between 8/10 and 8/23.

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Just recieved an update on my order status. My Note 9 will be delivered on August 28th.
9d8c0d5b3d55058c4c05e7f73149b061.jpg

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Same here received email from Amazon for Aug 27 delivery (one day shipping option)

Samsung Electronics Note9 Factory Unlocked Phone 6.4" Screen 512GB (U.S. Warranty), Ocean Blue"
Estimated arrival date: August 27, 2018

Last edited:

jjjjcccc

Aug 13, 2018
Visit site
Hi SpaceJamzz and bhatech, thanks for the info. As I did not see your posts earlier, I went ahead and pre-ordered the Note 9 @ 512G through B&H. They offer the same extras as Amazon (e.g free Duo wireless charger and Dex), and they do confirm the AKG Noise Cancellation headphone was part of the deal.

rammy7033

Aug 21, 2018
Visit site
so our note 9s are all pretty much on either August 27 or 28? kinda sucks that we get it all late. Also have my duo and dex pad already but yeah :/

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah still almost a week to go, kind of regretting cancelling my Samsung order and going with Amazon. That time thought few days late wouldn't hurt for additional freebies but man this waiting is killing me. Hopefully at least they can ship Thursday, then with one day shipping I might get Friday. Just wishful thinking for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa