Cheapest way to get the 512GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechNut79

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the blue 512GB from Samsung, Verizon version. Per month payments are not that bad. Can't wait to get this Beast!

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Last I checked, Vehicles are not a luxury item unless you get high end vehicles and are needed to you to work. A high end smart phone is a luxury item. Your comparison isn't good. Plus vehicles cost 10x more than a phone.

Either way, still stands. If you are trying to find the cheapest way to afford it, maybe you shouldn't be getting it in the first place. Get the Note 8 now that it will drop in price.

I'd consider a mate rs porche design a luxury item but a note 9? Nah.

andrew_ackley

Jul 10, 2013
Visit site
Like everyone, I'm trying to get this phone for the cheapest price. I can't afford it outright, so financing it is my only option. Samsung (TD Bank) won't finance. Verizon is offering only $216 for my S8. Best Buy doesn't have the 512GB version. Help?!

You can get it for almost 100 0ff with a .edu email address linked to your account. If you are a student or you know one there u go!

bassplayrguy

Trusted Member
May 3, 2013
Visit site
Last I checked, Vehicles are not a luxury item unless you get high end vehicles and are needed to you to work. A high end smart phone is a luxury item. Your comparison isn't good. Plus vehicles cost 10x more than a phone.

Either way, still stands. If you are trying to find the cheapest way to afford it, maybe you shouldn't be getting it in the first place. Get the Note 8 now that it will drop in price.
You should worry more about you than others. Really no need to come on here being that way.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
literally making a mountain out of a mole hill. he may sound like he needs a financial advisor, but you can't seem to let it go either. which is pretty childish behavior if you ask me.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
literally making a mountain out of a mole hill. he may sound like he needs a financial advisor, but you can't seem to let it go either. which is pretty childish behavior if you ask me.

Actually I did let it go but others brought it back up again. Not my fault. Lol

Itsa_Me_Mario

¯\_(o_o)_/¯
Feb 19, 2018
Visit site
Can't we all just get on our motorcycles and ride away from this thread? OP got the device they wanted at a price they were cool with. OP is happy, I'm happy, let's all just kumbaya this scene and move on to the next battle. K?

Status
Not open for further replies.