Samsung TD Bank financing

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Dude, Samsung needs to get their crap together at TD Bank. I currently have 4 accounts at TD Bank from devices. I was told by two different people on the phone that when I made a big payment that it would be applied to my lowest accounts so that it would lower my monthly payment. I just received my statement, and it indeed did not. It only went to pay off one account and the rest was applied to my biggest amount. I sent them a message and I will be calling their customer service line to get it straightened out because that's bs. So instead of paying $60 a month, it's now $70 because they didn't pay off the smaller accounts first. They said that my payment would.

For clarification, I sold my Tab S8 so I could pay off a few of my accounts there to be able to afford the S23 ultra that I have. Not that $10 is a lot of money but I am not happy right now. At least I paid off my Pixel 7 pro that was $10/month.

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Not to mention I was on hold with them for over 30 minutes to make sure that my payment was being applied to my lowest accounts so that my monthly payment would be lowered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174