Anyone else order both the galaxy watch and the note 9?

anon(661246)

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I went a little overboard. I also bought the overpriced wireless charging duo.

What i did not to be totally broke

Returned the Oneplus 6, trade in the Pixel 2xl, and selling both my Oneplus 5t

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
I went a little overboard. I also bought the overpriced wireless charging duo.

What i did not to be totally broke

Returned the Oneplus 6, trade in the Pixel 2xl, and selling both my Oneplus 5t

I did. :) 512GB Ocean Blue Note 9, and the Silver 46m Galaxy Watch.

JoBudden

Oct 21, 2015
Visit site
I'm debating. if the classic is going to get the tizen 4.0 os I dont see the point. I have both the classic and the Frontier and I'm not digging the black bezel on the chrome watch.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm planning to order one, I picked up Note 9 from Amazon and best buy has the 10% off on one item since it's my birthday month. I would have ordered the 512 GB from best buy but they didn't have any delivery date as opposed to Amazon, also Amazon had the free additional gifts.
I will order the Galaxy watch from best buy which brings the price down to 314 after 10% off.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Interestingly, the first day after Unpacked I saw the Galaxy Watch available for T-Mobile on samsung.com. The next day it was gone. Aw well.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
It I do, I'll wait for the LTE version. Not seeing to much on the LTE versions and Samsung preorder is just the Bluetooth. I'll have to wait till Verizon offers them.

I was able to preorder the lte t-mobile version from samsung. Since they have since removed worried order will be cancelled. I did chat with reps and said should be here by 24th.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just placed the order for the 46mm Galaxy watch from Samsung direct. Should be delivered around the same time my Note 9 delivers from Amazon.

left4dead

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I was able to preorder the lte t-mobile version from samsung. Since they have since removed worried order will be cancelled. I did chat with reps and said should be here by 24th.

Same here. Ordered the TMo one right when it was put up for pre-order. I wonder if it's not available anymore because it's sold out of if it was pulled for another reason. Did the mention anything to you about this? Kind of odd that it just disappeared from their site the next day. I hope it will arrive in the 24th though.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Same here. Ordered the TMo one right when it was put up for pre-order. I wonder if it's not available anymore because it's sold out of if it was pulled for another reason. Did the mention anything to you about this? Kind of odd that it just disappeared from their site the next day. I hope it will arrive in the 24th though.

The rep told me in chat, due to High Demand, so you may be right.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khalio1234