Anyone else order both the galaxy watch and the note 9?

Waternut13134

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have movement on the watch? My phone shipped but my watch still have the cancel order button just like the day I preordered it......

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else have movement on the watch? My phone shipped but my watch still have the cancel order button just like the day I preordered it......

I think earliest for the watch is 6th September, in Europe anyway, my order says I'll get by 12th September but it is the lte/4g version, as I understand it the bluetooth only version might be earlier in the US

cocob89

Sep 6, 2015
Visit site
So I have a question, is the watch bluetooth only with cellular coming later or is it lte enabled from launch? I can't find a clear answer from anyone

boltsbearsjosh

Sep 4, 2016
Visit site
I cancelled and went with the Gear Sport. Once I realized the Galaxy Watch didn't have MST it's like what's the point. All I'm missing is the mic and the gear sport is $75 cheaper.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Anyone's watch shipped? When I see the watch listing now on samsung.com it says will ship week of Sep 02 for both 42 and 46 mm watches. Wondering if it's delayed for everyone or just for those who are ordering now. I still see the cancel button on mine.

guitar_65riff

Jun 20, 2018
Visit site
I have the Note 9 (blue 128Gb)coming from Vodafone later this week and the 42 mm gold watch from Amazon (plus free wireless charger)
Says 'arriving Sept 7th'

NexusLexus

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
Note 9: Decided to pass on that one and waiting for the S10 or next Note. Still in love with my S8+ DUOS and current contract is ending in march ’19.
Galaxy Watch: Pre-ordered the 46mm BT -> Will be my return in using a smartwatch since 2016 (Pebble Steel)
Galaxy Tab S4: A nice one but still satifsfied with my iPad (Pro 9.7) -> Currently more interested in Chrome or Win10 tablets

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
Galaxy Watch: Pre-ordered the 46mm BT -> Will be my return in using a smartwatch since 2016 (Pebble Steel)
I used a Pebble Steel for a while and really liked it... built like a tank and lasted forever (or nearly enough) on a charge. I'm currently using a Garmin Forerunner 645 but it's not ideal as a smartwatch, so I'm considering the new Galaxy Watch (Bluetooth model). I need to check it out in-store first.
Galaxy Tab S4: A nice one but still satifsfied with my iPad (Pro 9.7) -> Currently more interested in Chrome or Win10 tablets
iPad 2018, 32GB model here. Can't imagine switching away from it any time soon, though the idea of Chrome OS tablets is intriguing.

And welcome to Android Central, @NexusLexus!

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Anyone's watch shipped? When I see the watch listing now on samsung.com it says will ship week of Sep 02 for both 42 and 46 mm watches. Wondering if it's delayed for everyone or just for those who are ordering now. I still see the cancel button on mine.

Yes, talked to rep yesterday and said would ship by 9/2. Thats a Sunday and Monday is a holiday. So I am guessing 9/4 at earliest to ship.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001