No Facebook Notification Badge

angelpie1976

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
Is anyone else having issues with not receiving notifications for Facebook on the note 9? I went into app settings and Facebook is set up to allow notifications and to allow the badge notifications as well but nothing is showing up.

When I go into Facebook I have notifications but there is nothing showing up in terms of the number on the icon.

Is there something else I need to be doing?

angelpie1976

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue. I think it's the FB app but could be wrong.
Glad to know I am not the only one. This is going to be a deal breaker for me if I can't get those notifications as I have a business that I do a lot of stuff thru Facebook. It's imperative I get these notifications. I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

RLDKA

Sep 10, 2018
Visit site
Same issue here, it's driving me nuts. I believed I did something wrong when I installed/deleted third party notification apps, but seems like every other app's notifications coming thru except facebook's. Did the reinstall help?

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Tried using web? Add icon to your desktop.

I haven't used FB since mid-2016 and disabled it on Note so I don't have current experience with it.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Glad to know I am not the only one. This is going to be a deal breaker for me if I can't get those notifications as I have a business that I do a lot of stuff thru Facebook. It's imperative I get these notifications. I am going to try to uninstall and reinstall and see if that helps.

Any update on your situation, OP?

veggie59

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I get notifications ...and the badge shows the number. I think there is a setting somewhere asking if you want the number to show with badges.

Gayle Lynn

Jun 20, 2016
Visit site
Notifications: Notifications on Home Screen: App Icon Badges

Enable numbers.

I didn't realize tapping on feature name would bring up a new set of options. Thought it was just enable/disable option. No indication there's a sub menu..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87