Unable to reply on notifications on cover screen

taemokokey

Nov 19, 2023
Visit site
Hi! Can someone please help me as I am unable to reply on notifications such as facebook messenger or ig in cover screen. It only works fine on whatsapp notification. I tried adding them on App allowed to access on cover screen but facebook messenger is not on the list for me to select.

Hardhat Harry

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Some Apps are not fully functional or optimized for use on the Cover Screen. Example: Sam's Club App works, but COSTCO App does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: taemokokey

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If you install "GoodLock" and then use their "Multistar" launcher widget, you have many more apps to choose from for the 8 you place on your folded app screen, one of them being FB Messenger!!! I hope it's O.K. to post a quote from a competing web site: (Quote from Android Authority article)

"The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5’s new Flex Window gives more room for widgets, but what about running full apps? That’s where Good Lock comes in. The app is designed to let you customize your phone’s lock screen, notification panel, and more. There’s also a special module you can download within the app, called Multistar.

Once you download the module, you can add a widget with up to eight apps that will run on the Flex Window. You can specify any app, but not all apps will work well squished down to this level, so it’s a matter of trial and error."

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You can try this app it also works on moto razor , oppo, flip 4/5

53a6615ead26755cfec52fc873bbee0a.jpg

taemokokey

Nov 19, 2023
Visit site
If you install "GoodLock" and then use their "Multistar" launcher widget, you have many more apps to choose from for the 8 you place on your folded app screen, one of them being FB Messenger!!! I hope it's O.K. to post a quote from a competing web site: (Quote from Android Authority article)

"The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5’s new Flex Window gives more room for widgets, but what about running full apps? That’s where Good Lock comes in. The app is designed to let you customize your phone’s lock screen, notification panel, and more. There’s also a special module you can download within the app, called Multistar.

Once you download the module, you can add a widget with up to eight apps that will run on the Flex Window. You can specify any app, but not all apps will work well squished down to this level, so it’s a matter of trial and error."

I already have Goodluck and Multistar on my device. The only problem I have is I cannot reply on some apps like facebook messenger notifications and IG notifications from the cover screen unlike on whatsapp.

Some Apps are not fully functional or optimized for use on the Cover Screen.

Yeah, it seems there are some restrictions to use all apps.

Reactions: mustang7757
Nov 9, 2023
Visit site
Ah, that cover screen struggle, huh? Sometimes, those notifications just don't play nice with other apps. It's frustrating when you can only reply via WhatsApp. Have you tried digging into the notification settings or checking for app updates?

Reactions: mustang7757

frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Not sure what to tell you. I have Goodlock/Multistar, I added FB Messenger to my cover screen via the Launcer Widget, and I am able to compose and/or reply to any messages via the cover screen. Same for the Google Messages app (I don't use whatsapp, so can't comment on that one).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hackemail