Okay, so last photo before I charge up. This time there's 56% used by described apps, and 26% by unknown apps / processes.

Bear in mind that i still haven't re-loaded stuff like email, or always on display etc etc

Edit
    Samsung push services isn't showing at the bottom of the pic, it's 1%.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery Drain on Note 9 suddenly-5536.jpg  
    09-17-2018 06:38 AM
    I did have this same issue and was so frustrated after doing 4 factory resets. Finally decided to do a factory reset and set it up as a new phone without restoring any backup from Google backup or Samsung and now the battery life is amazing.
    So the culprit is the restoring.
    Simply set it up as a new phone and you should see great result in terms of battery drain
    09-23-2018 12:18 AM
    Hi all this is a very useful post! I have the same issue with my newest Note 9 (upgraded to the 512GB as I ran out of storage in the first week! Plus the extra 2GB ram made it more future proof for me.)

I have noticed the drain and have attempted some of these fixes would be good to see if the android system is still copying info over from a previous backup like the iPhone does for the first week once restored.

My battery life and RAM usage was a lot better on the first note 9 I setup as new to this one where I restored and also restored part of an iCloud backup.

I've wiped the cache and the play store/services cache and left everything else as is, fingers crossed it resolves but might do the factory reset and start from scratch again if it means the battery life will be better.

I am also wondering if the dual SIM usage has some bearing on this as I didn't have that or use that on my 128 version.
    10-02-2018 05:52 AM
    my battery life is awful. I can't get a day out of mine with heavy usage. it's ridiculous. I've tried wiping cache 3 times restarting my phone. device maintenance. nothing works
    10-07-2018 06:01 PM
    my battery life is awful. I can't get a day out of mine with heavy usage. it's ridiculous. I've tried wiping cache 3 times restarting my phone. device maintenance. nothing works
    How much SOT are you getting?
    10-07-2018 07:53 PM
    not quite sure. I can't upload screenshots through the AC mobile app.
    10-07-2018 10:41 PM
    "heavy usage" is subjective. More info is needed if you want other people's opinions. If you are on the phone nonstop for 8 hours, of course it won't last all day. Also, games eat up more battery life than just browsing forums or reading articles online.
    10-08-2018 10:49 AM
    I just got finished telling you via the Android Central app I cannot upload screenshots. Is there a way to do it?? I can give more info best I can. i have games but don't play them a ton.
    10-08-2018 06:24 PM
    See attached screenshot below. Hope this helps. Battery now down to 58 percent.Battery Drain on Note 9 suddenly-screenshot_20181009-193910_settings.jpeg
    10-09-2018 07:51 PM
    Under an hour SOT and sub 60% battery?
    10-09-2018 07:55 PM
    Under an hour SOT and sub 60% battery?
    That's a real screenshot. This battery life blows.
    10-09-2018 08:52 PM
    Hi,

I had the same problem and eventually found the solution after trying many things. So what had worked for me is, I had more than 30 apps have permission to access location GPS services, (it is in the permission settings) and I was having GPS turned on all the time.

It wasn't problem earlier but I think when it becomes many apps it started to eat battery. So I turned of location permission of many apps and turned off location as well and yes my battery becomes great again as it was used to. Before figuring this solution my battery was ending in the afternoon after I leave the house in the morning with full battery. So I really hope that it will be useful for you!
    10-27-2018 01:28 PM
    Hi,

I had the same problem and eventually found the solution after trying many things. So what had worked for me is, I had more than 30 apps have permission to access location GPS services, (it is in the permission settings) and I was having GPS turned on all the time.

It wasn't problem earlier but I think when it becomes many apps it started to eat battery. So I turned of location permission of many apps and turned off location as well and yes my battery becomes great again as it was used to. Before figuring this solution my battery was ending in the afternoon after I leave the house in the morning with full battery. So I really hope that it will be useful for you!
    10-27-2018 04:18 PM
    Hello,

"Problem" Found.

During the night (7-9 hours) lost between 15%-20%.

Tried all recomendations, clear cache, wipe cache, safe mode, factory reset, etc etc ... but the problem persist.

The problem: Network mode

Settings:
    - 9 hours stand by with always display off, wifi off, bluetooth off, mobile data ON

If it's on LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) the drop is 15%-20%. Network changes between 4G and 4G+. It tried in my house and work place, the same happends. The network signal is very good.

If it's on 2G only the drop is 3%-4%.

Nothing i can do, i thing the Exynos is the problem here. During the night i just put on 2G.
    Yip this is the resolution, had the same issue. Found that the phone fights to get signal and then flips through 4G, Etc. Switched it to 2G only when i go to be bed and have a 1-2% battery drain. Could be Modem or Provider related either or this works
    11-14-2018 01:21 AM
    I can almost guarantee it's a rogue app because it just happened to me. I put up a thread about this but I got this really weird notification about an app that was overloading my CPU. In my case it was Netflix and my battery drained 10% per hour. Even though I closed all my apps and optimised my device.
    11-16-2018 10:03 AM
    This is mine I struggle to get 3 hours of SoT. It's only been a week since I got the phone.
    Attached Thumbnails Battery Drain on Note 9 suddenly-screenshot_20181206-143556_settings.jpg  
    12-06-2018 02:49 PM
    I just got my note 9 exynos variant yesterday. When I received the set I realized the battery was bad . Today I try some of the trick eventually the battery was awesome . I believe after few more day it will be like a beast
    thecomicbookandme likes this.
    Yesterday 08:22 AM
    I've been getting great battery life on my phone until yesterday. Suddenly, when I turn it on after two hours with the screen off, but streaming Pandora over bluetooth, it's down to 64% from 95% Before, I could do this and have it only drop to 90%.
    Yesterday 12:21 PM
93 ... 234