Note9 Always on Display

OSCSA79

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
Quick question I haven't had and Samsung/Android phone for over 5 years and needless to say, things hace change a lot. My question today i about the always on display do you guys used it ? coming from an Iphone i'm trying to get why my phone doensn't turn on when i get an alert ?

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
Quick question I haven't had and Samsung/Android phone for over 5 years and needless to say, things hace change a lot. My question today i about the always on display do you guys used it ? coming from an Iphone i'm trying to get why my phone doensn't turn on when i get an alert ?

I'm glad my screen doesn't turn on every time I get an alert, cause it would look like a strobe light at night. The AOD just shows the icon of the notification so you can choose whether or not to look at it.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Been using AOD and wireless charging since the Nokia Lumia 920 in 2012. With Samsung, I used it on the S7 Edge, Note8, S9, and now the Note9.

Though Nokia introduced it and others adopted it, Samsung has the best AOD game in the business hands down. Plenty of styles to choose from and I keep it set to "always show."

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
One of the very many features of the phone I have turned On.

It uses very little battery and as the display moves a few mm every 15 minutes or so it stops screen burn.

I like the way I can double tap on a notification icon and the AODwill take me straight to the notification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa