Any Note 8 or 9 Users going to the dark side? (iPhone XsMax)

Kp98005

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
If so curious why and reasoning.
Personally, I bought the Note 9 when it came out and quiet pleased with it. I like the battery life, screen, and common things such as the weather display, google search bar, size (long/tall), memory, however, still having a bit of a learning curve... Will really be hard for apple to beat N9 IMO. both great phones however. We will just have to wait and see.... apple will be giving Samsung some stiff competition nonetheless-

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
If so curious why and reasoning.
Personally, I bought the Note 9 when it came out and quiet pleased with it. I like the battery life, screen, and common things such as the weather display, google search bar, size (long/tall), memory, however, still having a bit of a learning curve... Will really be hard for apple to beat N9 IMO. both great phones however. We will just have to wait and see.... apple will be giving Samsung some stiff competition nonetheless-

I'm all about big screens, but I love my Note9, and the iPhone is only .1 inch bigger with a notch. Havn't been on iPhone since the 4. It will defenitely be interesting to see what they come up with.

Kp98005

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
yes that is just it, they say 6.5, but as we know from the X - it was a disappointment! and then, there is the notch... good point~

Kp98005

Aug 26, 2018
Visit site
The only people that go from the Note to the iPhone, are people who actually have iPhones and are trolling. ;) :)

and the only people who say that are trolls.. lol - it is just fine to have both phones, many do.. that's life. neither is perfect or the best..

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
No. I have zero desire to do so. I'm well invested and far far prefer android and Samsung in particular.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
I came over from the iPhone X. Which was a great phone. I chose the note 9 for DeX and the secure folder. My phone is used for both personal and work. I like that everything work related is now seperate from the rest of my phone.

ZOMMBIE1

Trusted Member
May 24, 2015
Visit site
No I like my freedom, iOS is solitary confinement. It would be a major downgrade especially coming from a 512GB Note 9. Tim crook will never let his flock have that much tech in an iPhone ever. I heard the big invention this go around is going to be fast wireless charging 😂

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
No I like my freedom, iOS is solitary confinement. It would be a major downgrade especially coming from a 512GB Note 9. Tim crook will never let his flock have that much tech in an iPhone ever. I heard the big invention this go around is going to be fast wireless charging
Lol yeah not much new is coming out. We'll have to wait and see next week. If anything there won't be anything major until iOS 13. Supposed to be an actual UI change when that's released.

chyeo1979

Jan 19, 2014
Visit site
My first smartphone was iPhone 3gs. After that I was with Android all along. If I didn't return to iPhone while Android phones were still laggy and buggy as hell, dun see why I would now when there are so many good Android phones around. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress