poll: camera freezing?

Does your Note9's camera freeze?

• Total voters

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah love the pictures out of the Note 9 but have to use my Xs Max to take pictures until a fix is released because it's getting super annoying. I'm sure it'll be ironed out with the October security patch.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Mine is pretty much unusable, it's frozen more than not. I have found that using Camera FV-5 does not freeze at all. Of course you don't get all the stock features, but at least I can take pictures.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Whether or not you comment here, everyone please be sure to vote in the poll. The larger the sample, the more accurate the result.

Last edited:

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Haven't experienced this yet.

T-Mobile Note 9

Unlocked AT&T Note 9 on unlocked firmware

Unlocked S9+ in unlocked firmware

None of these have had the camera freeze on me in taking pictures or shooting video.

sandra_17

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Whether or not you comment here, everyone please be sure to vote in the poll. The larger the sample, the more accurate the result.
Not sure if it's a bug I'm experiencing, but the poll itself doesn't show in the AC app. Looked at the topic via Firefox on my Note 9, and it's there. Maybe others aren't seeing it either. (However, there was an update to the forum app a week or so ago, but it was awful and I went back to the prev version, so if that was a bug in the app, maybe it's fixed.)

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Not sure if it's a bug I'm experiencing, but the poll itself doesn't show in the AC app. Looked at the topic via Firefox on my Note 9, and it's there. Maybe others aren't seeing it either. (However, there was an update to the forum app a week or so ago, but it was awful and I went back to the prev version, so if that was a bug in the app, maybe it's fixed.)

Yeah I don't see a poll either on my AC mobile app.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
That explains why so few people have voted. Oh well.

I had to open in internet using that button.
Mine kept freezing on the Microsoft office lens app I updated, I guess because it is using the stock camera. I wanted a non glare whiteboard picture.
I'm going to have to see what other apps will work.

Attachments

• 2326.jpg
    2326.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 183

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
menblattcard