11-16-2018 03:22 AM
41 12
tools
    Yeah, really sucks how the government basically pushed Huawei out of the US market and when carrier like AT&T was about to carry them. Huawei is releasing some nice looking phones.
    National security is more important than play things.
    10-30-2018 08:40 PM
    Won’t link the whole thing because I don’t want to get into the political aspect of it but just to show what organizations that spend their lives trying to find such things have found with huawei...

“Huawei has long been under suspicion for its ties to the Chinese government. It was founded by former People’s Liberation Army engineer Ren Zhengfei, and its private ownership structure is entirely opaque. Any serious association with the Xi administration would be alarming given its well-documented disregard for citizens’ privacy.

However, Huawei provides infrastructure and consumer devices to almost all of the US’ major allies, and the US is yet to substantiate its warnings. The UK government, for instance, set up and oversees a cybersecurity facility in England that is dedicated to finding backdoors in Huawei products and is yet to turn up much of note. Meanwhile, Edward Snowden’s leaks showed how the NSA has been spying on Huawei for years.”

Flossy Carter has for long time endorsed huawei phones having secured “Thot protection” in these phones. Be assured your privacy is kept.

National security is more important than play things.
    PraetorianGuard14 likes this.
    10-30-2018 08:59 PM
    Won’t link the whole thing because I don’t want to get into the political aspect of it but just to show what organizations that spend their lives trying to find such things have found with huawei...

“Huawei has long been under suspicion for its ties to the Chinese government. It was founded by former People’s Liberation Army engineer Ren Zhengfei, and its private ownership structure is entirely opaque. Any serious association with the Xi administration would be alarming given its well-documented disregard for citizens’ privacy.

However, Huawei provides infrastructure and consumer devices to almost all of the US’ major allies, and the US is yet to substantiate its warnings. The UK government, for instance, set up and oversees a cybersecurity facility in England that is dedicated to finding backdoors in Huawei products and is yet to turn up much of note. Meanwhile, Edward Snowden’s leaks showed how the NSA has been spying on Huawei for years.”

Flossy Carter has for long time endorsed huawei phones having secured “Thot protection” in these phones. Be assured your privacy is kept.
    I agree but as a precaution when they thought something was up, I can't blame them. Better than the alternative. After all it is China.
    10-30-2018 09:09 PM
    I agree but as a precaution when they thought something was up, I can't blame them. Better than the alternative. After all it is China.
    Lol every country is spying on one another. Makes no difference really
    10-31-2018 04:30 AM
    Lol every country is spying on one another. Makes no difference really
    I'm not interested in being a conduit for government spying, any country's government (including my own).

I'll stick with Samsung 👍🏻
    11-03-2018 02:48 PM
    I'm not interested in being a conduit for government spying, any country's government (including my own).

I'll stick with Samsung 👍🏻
    Lol South Korea is probably spying on you guys too
    11-03-2018 04:24 PM
    Lol South Korea is probably spying on you guys too
    Everyone's spying..
    Im more concerned with my neighbors,brother, sisters,mom,dad,friends lol the closer ones
    windows in jazz likes this.
    11-03-2018 04:30 PM
    Everyone's spying..
    Im more concerned with my neighbors,brother, sisters,mom,dad,friends lol the closer ones
    "Keep your friends close, Mr Mulder, but keep your enemies closer."

- Deepthroat
    mustang7757 likes this.
    11-03-2018 04:42 PM
    Everyone's spying..
    Dats right
    11-03-2018 04:47 PM
    "Keep your friends close, Mr Mulder, but keep your enemies closer."

- Deepthroat
    "Well. You’ve seen things that weren’t to be seen. Care and discretion are now imperative."

-deepthroat
    mustang7757 and waqqas31 like this.
    11-03-2018 04:48 PM
    I have Nova and my launcher's settings are the least of my worries. It's actually reinstalling all those hundreds of apps and then reestablishing the accounts, etc. Backing up and restoring SMS and my other chat histories, etc. I don't use SmartSwitch since I don't like to copy potential problems over, but that's just for Samsung phones. I wouldn't even have that option going to another maker.

I reserve having to do this to once a year max when I switch phones.
    1password helps.
    11-14-2018 11:24 PM
    I fell for the one plus hype with the 5. thought that phone was boring and meh. I have a 6 now and it's much less meh than the 5 but I won't get a 6t. maybe a 7t. for now I'm content with the note 9 and pixel 3 xl.
    11-14-2018 11:26 PM
    I fell for the one plus hype with the 5. thought that phone was boring and meh. I have a 6 now and it's much less meh than the 5 but I won't get a 6t. maybe a 7t. for now I'm content with the note 9 and pixel 3 xl.
    2 choices are very good)
    11-14-2018 11:38 PM
    No.

Coming from a 7 Plus and not actually buying a flagship device within the first year, let alone the first month, I'm happy with my choice. My battery lasts me all day consistently, standby doesn't kill my phone while in my pocket, S-Pen helps me keep up with remembering things that come to mind. Nothing else is really getting me to switch minus design choices.
    11-15-2018 01:49 AM
    Why would I downgrade?
    11-15-2018 11:38 PM
    The Note is the better device for sure but the speed of a OP is a thing to behold. The Note is not slow at all but Samsungs are never quite as fast as they should be and the OP flies in comparison.
    11-16-2018 03:22 AM
41 12