AndroidPie on Note9 1st impression...

playernaresh

Dec 18, 2018
Visit site
Missed some of the best features of goodlock apps after upgrading to Android Pie... Also, after upgrade, I'm getting problem with touch sometimes and little more battery drainage...

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
24 hours on Android Pie with One UI. No touch issues. Battery life definitely hasn't reduced. Loving DARK MODE. Wishing it affected all my apps. I'm not a camera person. No glitches so far (and I'm yet to do a factory reset)

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
7 days of being on Android Pie One UI. No complaints. Haven't noticed any change in performance. Did a factory reset 48 hours ago. Battery life seems the same. Still early days.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
A couple of questions.

Is anyone using a Note 9 Hybrid version with x2 sim cards in it and updated to Samsung One Ui.

On oreo a box used to encase the signal option I was using in my status bar as two signal strengths show and as of now the box has disappeared.

Also on opening up multitasking I could have a list view and now it's only a card view - is this changeable?

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
I have the hybrid version but am only using one card slot with a memory card in the other. The recent apps card view can't be changed to the list view.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87