Is there a way to change the background of the in screen call on a Galaxy Note 9?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Awesome phone overall, yet I noticed when I make a call the background screen looks like a baby's full diaper. I'm not referring to themes or dialers, just something to change the background screen to anything, like a solid blue background. I found post similar to this years ago and didn't find anything helpful, maybe time has changed that?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Awesome phone overall, yet I noticed when I make a call the background screen looks like a baby's full diaper. I'm not referring to themes or dialers, just something to change the background screen to anything, like a solid blue background. I found post similar to this years ago and didn't find anything helpful, maybe time has changed that?
If the phone is on the pie you turn on the night mode and the screen will turn black.

Mike_Luchia

Dec 6, 2015
Visit site

You can also apply a theme that changes the background of the phone screen.