Shattered note9 screen

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I'm on number 3 as well. Remember my first one got stolen off my porch , the second one wouldn't update and then there was something else wrong ( I forget what it was ), and now this one. It still won't update, but other than that it's working fine. I've dropped it a couple times , but luckily nothing severe which is surprising since I'm a klutz.

How much are the supcase protectors ? I'm looking into getting another one because the one I'm using doesn't have the openings for the camera and led light. It smudges alot and when I take my selfies my pics are blurry because of the smudges. Being able to take the best selfies are uber important.lol

You changed your pic. Nice. Lol damn. That sucks. I bought a 2 pack from the maker on Ebay for $13.94. My delivery date was supposed to be tomorrow but it changed to supposedly Saturday. Screen protectors been stuck at USPS waiting for items since Monday morning til a couple hours ago. Hope link works.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...pre=https://www.ebay.com/ulk/itm/173526659456

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Yeah sadly this be my 3rd note9 lol. 1st one replaced due to some wierd screen issue that had this wierd green image from top to bottom of screen with bunch of boxes in it. Verizon called it a burnin and replaced under warranty but from what I read it wasn't burnin, it was some other screen issue. And now replacement note9 due to shattered screen lol. Haven't had this bad luck with phones since note 7 and that wasn't our fault but still lol.

Wow third note? I'm starting to think Samsung dosent have that good QC..... I just got my note 9 fixed last week because the camera was buzzing whenever I zoomed.

eaknet

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't do insurance on my phones. Spent $575 on this new condition Note 9, and am not willing to pay a monthly fee plus $200 to insure the thing. That's over 1/3 the cost of buying another like new one anyway, or more since the price is going to drop like a rock soon enough anyway.
Do you guys all buy your phones new on a contract? I hate contracts- I always deal cash.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Wow third note? I'm starting to think Samsung dosent have that good QC..... I just got my note 9 fixed last week because the camera was buzzing whenever I zoomed.

Yes got my 3rd replacement this morning. So far so good lol. Doesn't show the other issue I had with last 2 so far. It's like crazy getting 2 phones with same problem. But of course the 1st 2 were shipped from Verizon warehouse or whatever in Texas I think and this one came from somewhere in Tennessee thru asurion. Dang sorry to hear that. So it's all good now?

note1note9

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
Yes got my 3rd replacement this morning. So far so good lol. Doesn't show the other issue I had with last 2 so far. It's like crazy getting 2 phones with same problem. But of course the 1st 2 were shipped from Verizon warehouse or whatever in Texas I think and this one came from somewhere in Tennessee thru asurion. Dang sorry to hear that. So it's all good now?

Yup it's all good now. I hope the rest of my ownership with the note 9 will be problem free though. If not for my next phone I might consider switching brands.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Knew it was going to happen eventually lol. I work at a animal shelter and the weather was nice so we had the dogs outside and was playing frisbee. I had my note9 in my scrub top pocket. I jumped up to catch frisbee and phone came out of pocket and landed face down on concrete then bounced and landed on back. I about died lol. And so did my coworkers. Didn't have screen protector on. One I ordered are supposed to be here Thursday. Well have to pay $199 deductible thru asurion since I'm on Verizon tomorrow for supposed next day replacement. Rest of phone is fine since the case protected the rest. First time I've shattered a screen. Here are some pics. Sorry pics are sideways.

I've never seen scrubs with zips and the pockets are usually shallow. Not surprising it fell out considering what you were doing.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sam_274