Bye Guys

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Exactly what i did i kept my Note9 and Traded in my S9 Plus For Note 10 Plus in Black got the 256 gb as i can see on my Note9 512gb only using like 60gb from that 512gb so 256gb on Note 10 Plus is still enough lol, plus with sd card 256gb as well , but am keeping my Note9 one of the best i have ever had from Samsung . Will Still be here in Note9 Forum and in Note10 Plus Forum.
Glad to hear that

boufa

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
On one hadl i I love the Note9, but the camera issues are a deal breaker...

Both mine and my daughter's have wobbly images from the zoom camera. It's the image stablizer. She doesn't want to get hers fixed, and changing to the note 10+ will solve my problem... But it's the first note camera that has sucked to the point of being useless.

Rohan Maheria

May 12, 2015
Visit site
I am also not upgrading. Maybe get s11 in march but going to keep note 9 for few years. We don't have any exchange offers in india so have to buy outright so can't justify the price.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I am also not upgrading. Maybe get s11 in march but going to keep note 9 for few years. We don't have any exchange offers in india so have to buy outright so can't justify the price.
Rohan, you all keep making me feel better about staying with the Note 9. If I hadn't retired last year I would probably move on to the Note 10, just because I get "sucked in" to the new phone every year but finances has me thinking differently now.

Climb14er

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
Got a chance to stop by the Verizon store I've known for many years and got the opportunity to take a run through of the Note 10+. Nice phone,even with my Spigen Thin Case on the Note 9, the 10+ is a tad longer, not by much. The display is the same as the Note 9, processing speed, basically a toss up between the two. Larger screen w/o the bezels but the Note 9 fills the bill in the size of the display. No 3.5mm Jack. That one is very apparent and as far as I'm concerned, a loss for audio enthusiasts. If I didn't have the Note 9, I'd take a serious look at the 10+. Even with the trade in from Sammy, it was tempting but for now, being with VZ going on twenty years, the Note 9 runs perfectly on their network, and others, and as far as I'm concerned, the Note 9 is as close to perfect now as it was when I first got it. To others... enjoy what you have... and what you want. Bottom line, for me... the Note 9 is simply... A GREAT PHONE!