Galaxy Note Edge Accessories; Cases, Covers???

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site
Going to be interesting to see how aftermarket companies make cases for the Edge.

I am guessing one side will remain open somehow.

M120

Jun 28, 2013
Visit site
Nope until i saw how much they cost, these guys make Apple feel cheap (for the record i cant afford a $245 case).

audri5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
I saw a case for the edge in the android central writeup. It was white, back replacement cover, showed the curve part of the screen but seemed to protect it too. Just the one picture. Sorry I can't find it to link it here.

rivencap

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Yes you are!:)
Who is going to spend that much just for a Mont Blanc S-pen that won't fit into the phone?

Posted via Android Central App
I was in awe and thought it was neat. Not meaning I could afford to buy it thou. I agree it is a shame on how much the pens would cost. 😕

barskin

Dec 26, 2011
Visit site
Am I the only one who fell in love with the Mont Blanc accessories?

Sent from my KFTHWI using Android Central Forums
Aaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just took a look at the price. Frankly, I am sick of getting the latest expensive Note (and I always do) and then having to pay for an pricey case for it on top of that., and I'm only talking about the 50 bucks or so for the S-View.

getnobiggi

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
In September, We came up this finger strap called #nobiggi to help people carry, hold, work, plan, text, take selfies on big phones. We think it will be very useful for Note 4 Edge,