Another reason why bying the Note Edge is a good idea today

GSOgymrat

Mar 25, 2014
Visit site
I am not sure what else I would want from a new Note Edge. At this point in phone development thinner or faster isn't a good enough reason for me to upgrade.

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I can always go for a larger screen but my Edge has performed flawlessly thus far. Maybe in 2016.

Posted Via Galaxy Note Edge. Yea, the phone is perfect...

H3aTeRzz

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, I'll bend my budget to get the new one, of whatever the new one will be....cuz, that's just how I roll! I always say, I'm happy with this one, I won't update....but I always to! lol.

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
From what I read, this may be a beastly phone, but it sounds niche. Again, like our phone. The issue is, why do they feel the need to yet again tweak a phone that they just released less than 4 months ago, knowing that the September/October Note successor will be revealed some 2 months after. This is a reason why Samsung's profits have decreased. They are saturating the market with WAY too many variants of their flagship phones just a bit too close together. S6 and S6 Edge, then a rumored S6 Edge Plus? It's too much too soon.

Posted From my Verizon Galaxy Note Edge via the Android Central App. And Don't Eat The Yellow Snow!

StaticidePT

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Personally, I love the Edge already so im fine with another year not upgrading. I still don't know the point of the S6 Edge since it has little to no relevent functionalty with the Edges and is pretty much a useless "eye candy" device. This Note Edge is about as perfect as Samsung has come to the Ultimate phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

P_Devil

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I would actually welcome a 5.9" phone, I almost purchased the Nexus 6 because of its 6" display but didn't because it lacked an SD card reader (something that Samsung hopefully keeps with the Note line). For the most part, every phone I have upgraded to has been a minor increase in screen size. I went from a Droid X to iPhone 5, iPhone 5 to Galaxy S5, and then an S5 to Note Edge. I'm ready for something larger but will likely wait until next year, probably for the next Nexus device since I am tired of waiting for Samsung and Verizon to get their crap together with updates (I'm still using Android 4.4.4 instead of 5.x.x and I know I will NEVER get Android M).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez