Any recommendations for S pen note taking apps?

disciple32101

Mar 9, 2014
Visit site
In an avid Evernote user, and while I certainly appreciate their most recent update I am looking for a note taking app that will allow me to completely get rid of paper notebooks. My requirements include. ..

1. Allow me to write using the S pen or my finger BUT if I'm using the S pen disables other touch inputs so I don't mess up the screen resting my hand on it while writing.
2. Allow me to search for text written in my handwritten notes.
3. Allow automatic synchronization so my notes are available to me on both my tablet and Note 3.
4. Allow me to change paper templates and sizes. (The built in Samsung S Note app would probably do everything I needed if only it would allow me to Chang paper sizes to A4 or 8.5x11".)

Anything anyone has used that meets these requirements?

Thanks,

Herb

Posted via Android Central App

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I do not think you will find any one app that will meet all of your requirements, but I really like lecturenotes.

Ion_NotePro

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
So - I was under the impression that Evernote did this all with the S Note Samsung app. I know know about the paper size.

Does S note & Evernote handle 1-3 for you really well? Is it because you are between 2 apps that is a problem?

Just curious as I am trying to learn what might work best for me.

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
1-3 works for me with S-note and Evernote combo. On my computer and tablet I'm able to search for text in evernote and indexed handwritten notes are found.

ccpopham

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
When I was looking for a very good note taking app for my note 3, there was some issue with s-note cross platform compatibilty. The notes saved in evernote, but they saved as a file and could only be opened from that version of s-note. Has that issue now been resolved?

Sent from my SM-P905V using AC Forums mobile app

AndyJ7888

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
I do not think you will find any one app that will meet all of your requirements, but I really like lecturenotes.

LectureNotes is quite good.. I use it now to replace SNote which is not working due to "SNote has stopped working" issue on my note pro 12.2

Posted via AAJ's NotePro

thoughthalo

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
In an avid Evernote user, and while I certainly appreciate their most recent update I am looking for a note taking app that will allow me to completely get rid of paper notebooks. My requirements include. ..

1. Allow me to write using the S pen or my finger BUT if I'm using the S pen disables other touch inputs so I don't mess up the screen resting my hand on it while writing.
2. Allow me to search for text written in my handwritten notes.
3. Allow automatic synchronization so my notes are available to me on both my tablet and Note 3.
4. Allow me to change paper templates and sizes. (The built in Samsung S Note app would probably do everything I needed if only it would allow me to Chang paper sizes to A4 or 8.5x11".)

Anything anyone has used that meets these requirements?

Thanks,

Herb

Try Papyrus. I believe that should meet your requirements to a large extent.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk