ATT Skyrocket Survey Email

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Just got an ATT email survey about my Skyrocket experience.

I spent five minutes answering questions and it was only 1/3 done.

Fuggit. If you can't get the info you need from me in less than two minutes they you simply want too much. I cancelled out of it.

jess.hickey

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
I started it then realized it was asking about the activation and data plan. I added a line to my account to get this phone and did a sim switch so I wouldn't have to add the data plan and didn't want myself or the associate who performed the work around to get in trouble.

Maybe I'm just a little paranoid?!?! :-!

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I received it also. I completed it. It was about 10 minutes. Nothing else to do this morning as I sit here drinking coffee waiting to get my kids up! I thought it was interesting how they asked if I knew about the Vivid and why or why I did not consider the Vivid.

bwil18

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I didnt even look at the Vivid. I am new to android, but samsung just seemed to be a better fit. Plus i had the SII before gettting the skyrocket. Didnt read anything good about HTC.

dwboston

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I got the survey as well (I bought my wife's SR for her). I also thought the questions about the Vivid were interesting. I really can't see myself buying another HTC phone after going through 3 Touch Pro 2's. HTC's build quality has always been suspect to me, and Sense is just tired. I'm not sure if the survey asked different questions depending on how you answered earlier ones, but there seemed to be a lot of questions around design/style and what I thought was important.

Last edited:

maskedcarrot

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
This is Customer Feedback Survey. It was not about the phone. It was about your sales experience from the Rep who sold you the phone.

AT&T is very strict on how they treat the reps on the results from these surveys. So please keep in mind when doing those surveys that their job's are on the line. So please, all 10's on the survey.

mrfr3sh2def

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
You are actually completely incorrect in regards to this survey. I received this survey as well and it has nothing to do with the representative that sold you the phone at all. It is a rather technical questioner asking you about your satisfaction with the device thus far and why you selected it over other devices.

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket using Tapatalk

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
This is Customer Feedback Survey. It was not about the phone. It was about your sales experience from the Rep who sold you the phone.

AT&T is very strict on how they treat the reps on the results from these surveys. So please keep in mind when doing those surveys that their job's are on the line. So please, all 10's on the survey.

I remember getting a text survey right after getting my phone that asked more about the rep and service etc. I gave him all great scores because he did a great job.

This survey seemed more like a larger marketing survey. It asked several aspect of why I choose the skyrocket and asked me to rank the features etc. Questions about LTE (4G) versus 3G etc. It was a larger picture than just the transaction or the sales rep.

Daniellenichole

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I started it then realized it was asking about the activation and data plan. I added a line to my account to get this phone and did a sim switch so I wouldn't have to add the data plan and didn't want myself or the associate who performed the work around to get in trouble.

Maybe I'm just a little paranoid?!?! :-!

That's sweet of you to be concerned, but I promise you, a rep wouldn't get in trouble for that. Customers do it on a daily basis. :)
The survey via text message is what goes back to the rep and their manager, email surveys are probably just research for LTE launch.

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
That's sweet of you to be concerned, but I promise you, a rep wouldn't get in trouble for that. Customers do it on a daily basis. :)

I do enterprise level tech support for a large company that I won't name.
And the satisfaction surveys matter very much to me. They play a huge part in how large (or small) my $$$ bonus is at the end of the year.

With that said, you should always be honest on surveys. Sometimes techs (myself included) need to know when we're screwing up.
Just remember not to answer a survey when you're mad. Or take your frustration out on the tech/CSR when it's actually the companies policy that you're upset with and the tech/CSR was actually doing their job properly and in a friendly manner.
There is usually an option to distinguish between satisfaction with the company vs. the phone rep.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress