Just got a software update on my skyrocket

dalvik

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
thats very strange it should work... its under device management/All actually... are you sure you followed the path cotrectly?

Kimberly Boals

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
It worked now. I think I did it wrong. Sorry this is my first Android. I am on Wifi and the update is installing now. I was at work and didnt have wifi there.

eban44

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone figured out what to do when you get update failed at 75%? I am rooted and I did remove like 2-3 of the BS ATT apps so not sure if thats the problem or what.

Thanks

Flank32

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
So has anyone figured out what to do when you get update failed at 75%? I am rooted and I did remove like 2-3 of the BS ATT apps so not sure if thats the problem or what.

Thanks

Yep, that's what the problem is. You have to be completely stock. You have to have all the stock Apps on there.

Kimberly Boals

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
For me I don't see that much of an improvement on battery which is what I was hoping for.

I have had it off the charger since 7am it is now 10am and I am at 87%. This is where I usually am by this time. I havent done that much on my phone this morning I don't think. I have checked Facebook mostly and a few texts but that is about it.

eban44

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep, that's what the problem is. You have to be completely stock. You have to have all the stock Apps on there.

Do you think I will run into the same problem when the ICS update comes out???

Anyone have a list of the stock att apps that comes with the phone? Can't I just redownload them?