White Skyrocket extended batteries

oldfartking

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen extended battery for the the White version of the Samsung skyrocket? i can find plenty of extended batteries for the black version but not for the white versions. I would hate to put a black back on my white phone.

patrick533

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
Just bought a black one, in all my searching I did not see a white one, I researched most of them(Amazon, E-bay, etc).

Then again the white just came out?

If you live in a LTE area or use your phone a lot, the 3800Mah battery really makes a difference, On my first charge I was getting 3-4 days with light to moderate use. I actually went back to the stock battery and save the "big boy" for when I get stuck at events. Could not find a descent leather case or silicone skin to go with the extended battery either, otherwise I would carry the big battery 24x7. The other problem, no NFC with the extended battery, but in the states, not much use for it yet anyhow.

Good luck, the white one is nice looking, I almost got that one instead of the black. If you run across a leather case for the extended battery, please advise.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty