Email/Gmail App

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I was watching a YouTube vid while waiting on my device to come in. The guy said you can't delete/select multiple messages at once to delete or mark as read? Is this the case? Is there a tweak or something that fixes this? I will be rooting the phone if this helps.

Muero

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Both the Gmail app and the generic email app have the ability to multi-select messages for deletion. The Gmail app also can use multi-select to archive or add labels to messages, while the generic email app is limited to deleting.

Sent from my HTC TITAN X310e

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Both the Gmail app and the generic email app have the ability to multi-select messages for deletion. The Gmail app also can use multi-select to archive or add labels to messages, while the generic email app is limited to deleting.

Thanks...guess it was an old video before an update. The vid was of the international galaxy s2 i9100.

Muero

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that's what I have too. I can't imagine either of the email apps not having multi-select in 2011, when this phone came out. The guy in the video was probably drunk or stupid.