S Galaxy mini 2 rebooting every 12 seconds... I'd like at least to save some data!

B_Rat

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone, I am sorry if this post is not in the right directory...

A pair of months ago I bought my first smartphone, so I am quite the noob. Suddently last week it decided to restart every 12-13 seconds (literally), as long as I don't remove the battery, and I can't find a solution on the internet. Of course I could give it to the support, but they warned me that by this way I'll lose all my data, while I'd like to save at least some. On the internet I found a couple of people with my same problem and no answer (if we exclude the "I left it in its frenzy the whole night, when I woke it was resolved", which in my case mysteriously didn't work) can you help me?

DETAILS - Samsung Galaxy mini 2 GT-S6500, no SD

THE INCIDENT - I was playing a game when it freezed (no answer from any button short of the 8 seconds forced shut down), as it had already happened, so I pressed the "off" button and started waiting, since it usually worked; I fell asleep, and when I woke up the screen was on and black. When I restarted it manually it started the evil madness. I had not installed any new app.

FAILED TREATMENTS
- Can't enter recovery mode by holding Volume up (+), Volume down (-) and Home button and then power on the phone.

Last edited:

B_Rat

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
Nothing happens, the recovery mode doesn't start :(
I was wondering... isn't there any program capable of making my pc read the smartphone memory even if it is off?

Last edited: