My christmas gift for Galaxy S3

jannyss

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
My christmas gift for Galaxy S3 is a most protective case special for my sporty, costs me $20.

This Military Duty survivor case for Galaxy S3 is a military-grade case, it is designed from the inside out to protect Samsung Galaxy S3 from extreme conditions and a host of other environmental factors.

Griffin+Survivor+Military-Duty+Protective+Case+with+Stand+for+SAMSUNG+Galaxy+S3+13.jpg

It has been designed to meet or exceed the durability standards set by the US Department of Defense. It also meets the standards of the Ministry of Defense in the UK. This Galaxy S3 survivor case is extremely sturdy and made up from a shatter- and shock-resistant polycarbonate.

Griffin+Survivor+Military-Duty+Protective+Case+with+Stand+for+SAMSUNG+Galaxy+S3+5.jpg

That?s why it is the most protective case for Galaxy S3, which will protect your phone no matter what.
Griffin+Survivor+Military-Duty+Protective+Case+with+Stand+for+SAMSUNG+Galaxy+S3.jpg

It?s got hinged plugs on all ports as well as a transparent shield.
This survivor case for Galaxy S3 is designed from the inside out to protect iphone5 from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.

In tests, a case containing an iPhone has been dropped from heights of 6′+ and no damage was done to the phone, though they don?t say how well it would hold up to a zombie chewing on it. In the video clip, they do beat the crap out of one without any damage to the phone inside.

This Galaxy S3 Survivor Case is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone.

A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, camera lens, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls.

The included stand clips on, then folds open for landscape viewing and typing.
Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)

Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)

Now, it's new release Survivor Most Protective Case with Stand for iPhone5, for more info, please go theideasforgift for more info.

Woodsy

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
Can we please get the advertising trolls outta here?

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Can we please get the advertising trolls outta here?

Sent from the greatest phone in the world, The Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon.

Did you notice the copy paste fail? Went fro. I talking about the gs3 to the iPhone 5 same sentence lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That thing is horrid! I'd rather just risk cracking my screen with no case than to walk around with that contraption on my phone. *thumbs down* for me

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad you like it. What's funny is my friend just got that same one for his Iphone 4s. Dropped it the second day and the glass on the back of the phone broke. Lol. Hope it was a weak spot on his phone. Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I wonder about fakes or just other regions. On the Griffin site it's only offered in three colors but in WalMart they had other colors which aren't on the site. I highly doubt WalMart would be buying fakes.

xKrNMBoYx

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
I wonder about fakes or just other regions. On the Griffin site it's only offered in three colors but in WalMart they had other colors which aren't on the site. I highly doubt WalMart would be buying fakes.

Could you get me a link or photos of these S3 Survivor cases at walmart? The fact these spambot/sellers are advertising this case this cheap is fishy.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Android Central Forums

zapfrog

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Don't know about pics, but last time I was in the store I saw different colors offered for both the gs3 and iPhone than what the website had.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87